Senior Manager/Manager, Customer Advocacy
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
To sustain our explosive growth and deliver on our customer promise, we are looking for a hands-on, experienced and enthusiastic global Customer Advocacy Manager. As part of the Brand Marketing team, you will own and drive our advocacy and reference program globally, increasing the scale and impact of these critical initiatives. You will also help oversee our executive and end-user events, including the formation of a new Customer Advisory Board. In addition to direct interaction with our customers around the world, this position will involve close collaboration with key internal stakeholders across the Marketing, Customer Success and Field organizations.
- Work with the Field and Customer Success organizations to expand our advocacy program with a focus on including customers at every level across all our regions
- Develop and nurture mutually beneficial relationships with advocates, ensuring they get value from the program
- Create a steady drumbeat of customer success stories in a variety of formats, including case studies, blog posts, videos and testimonials
- Collaborate with the Demand Gen and Brand teams to strategically incorporate customers into our marketing programs and events
- Support a customer reference program, including the implementation of a single tool or database that streamlines the reference process both internally and externally
- Help launch our inaugural Customer Advisory Board focused on executives
- Organize and support Special Interest Groups, online events and community initiatives focused on end users
- Maintain, measure, analyze and optimize all programs to drive business results
- Minimum of 5 years previous B2B marketing experience in enterprise technology
- A proven track record of recruiting, motivating and managing customer advocates
- Comfortable engaging with C-level decision makers as well as technical practitioners
- Experienced in delivering online and offline customer events and forums
- Passionate about improving the customer experience and building brand loyalty
- Excellent project and program management skills with a high bar for quality and “can do” attitude
- Aptitude for multi-tasking and prioritization in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce a plus
- Comfortable leading a global program that spans multiple regions and time zones
- Excited to join a team that thrives on cross-functional engagement to achieve our objectives
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious.
We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.