Full stack Developer with passion for front-end to cloud native SaaS product
- Solna, Sweden
Snow’s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology.
Snow has built the most complete platform for technology insights and manageability across on-premises and cloud environments. We have been a recognized leader by Gartner in Software Asset Management during the last two years.
Snow has 700 employees in global offices around the world including in Sweden, United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Australia and Singapore.
We are supported by a network of over 160 partners and have over 5000 customers spanning more than 60 countries worldwide.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow develops software products that are used by thousands of corporate and enterprise customers worldwide. In this, we are smart about our technology choices, looking at the latest trends but always choosing the right technology to handle the complexity of targeting multiple platforms and many different client environments.
Today we are in the middle of an exciting journey of transforming our market-leading products into cloud-native microservices platform deployed on a global scale and we’re now looking for an extraordinary front-end developer to be a part of that journey.
As a senior fullstack developer at Snow, you will be a key part of designing and building our web-driven user interfaces. We believe you have at least five years of experience in the field and are passionate about web and agile development. You explore and stay on top of the latest web development tools and technologies, sharing what you know! You are proactive and have a high sense of ownership and quality.
We’re looking for people who thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions.
As the successful candidate you will be an experienced Full-Stack developer with a leaning towards the frontend technologies and a passion for technology. You will be experienced in the following:
- Experienced in building microservices in an event-driven architecture using .NET Core or Go / Golang
- Experienced building public consumer facing APIs
- Experienced of building and maintaining large scale SaaS solutions
- Have a willingness to learn new technologies and programming languages when needed, for example Go / Golang and Graph databases
- Have a strong knowledge in .NET Core or Go / Golang with a willingness to chip in where needed
Bonus skills and experience
- Event Sourcing experience
- Graph database experience
- GraphQL experience
- Experience with streaming data, for example Nats Streaming, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience of building and maintaining large scale SaaS solutions
- Open-source technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Prometheus
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.