Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) Manager
- Bracknell, UK
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
What you’ll be doing:
Snow Software is looking for a Global KCS Manager that will own & lead the continuous journey of Knowledge Centered Service principles within Snow Software. Growing the progress to date, in the context of providing an enhanced experience for Snow customers, generating easily accessible self-service and best practice knowledge to maintain and grow value return on Snow products and solutions purchased.
The KCS Manager will be responsible for generating a KCS culture for faster resolutions to known issues while creating bandwidth for the Snow Software Customer Support Teams to focus on more complex and higher profile requests.
KCS is an industry best practice and methodology that maximizes success through fundamentally shifting culture within an organization. As the Snow Software Global KCS Manager you will understand that capturing and sharing knowledge is viewed as being of the highest value and an integral part of the issue resolution and prevention workflow.
- The development, implementation and continued improvement of a KCS strategy across Snow Software Support Services and wider organization.
- Implementing KCS strategy by creating plans and executing on deliverables in collaboration with the Snow Software Customer Success Leadership Team
- Functioning as the Project Manager for a KCS Adoption Team; establishing and driving regular meetings with the adoption team and advising and educating around online support optimisation.
- Collaborating with customer support managers across global regions to define and deliver a comprehensive training program that incorporates key roles in the KCS strategy.
- Creating a culture of knowledge sharing by communicating the vision and shifting support teams to the role of proactive knowledge workers.
- Auditing existing content. Creating a migration plan and executing on the plan with the adoption team.
- Regularly reporting on performance metrics and insights as it pertains to the program to assist leadership to drive continuous improvement.
- Establishing clear accountability in all managers to make KCS a core competency, integral to business processes and success.
- Designing, implementing and creating a consistent experience that continuously improves the customer experience.
- Deploying and ensuring ongoing success of the KCS program for managing content, including content development, maintenance strategies and key performance indicators to manage program efficiency.
- Providing knowledge workers with continuous visibility to the impact of their contributions.
Who you are:
As the successful candidate you will have previous experience of owning the KCS strategy, and driving its implementation and adoption, preferably within a technology business (ideally software). You will be a self-motivated individual, able to work autonomously and cross-functionally, with great time-management skills. You will be willing and able to work in a busy, dynamic environment, as part of both local and global teams to deliver customer excellence and success. You will be attention focused and hold a high degree of accountability to help build and protect the strong Snow Software brand image.
What we offer:
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.