Global Campaign Manager
- Bracknell, UK
About Snow Software
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners. To find out more about Snow Software, visit www.snowsoftware.com.
12 x month FTC
As the successful candidate, you will create and execute campaigns for a defined product/group area which achieves awareness, responses and AQLs metric contribution across a global remit. The campaigns will cut through the market noise and showcase Snow’s solutions to the enterprise segment and executive personas, globally.
Our campaign management team lead with best practice, experiment with content formats and continually measure, learn and finesse to drive engagement across our campaign plans.
- Build campaigns to adhere to company strategic goals and market themes, addressing primarily net new logo but extending to existing customers and partner segments.
- Execute compelling, integrated and multi-touch campaigns which cut through the market noise to showcase a Snow product or solution
- Contribute to Global response and AQL targets to include nurture track performance
- Maintain a multi-channel marketing calendar to ensure alignment and collaboration across Marketing disciplines
- Analyze program performance and marketing attribution to continually optimize for conversions.
- Experience of executing multi-touch, integrated campaigns including digital marketing is essential
- An overview understanding of how the cloud and associated data center technologies work
- Understanding of lead scoring and the lead funnel/demand gen waterfall
- Copy writing
- Bachelor’s degree OR Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualification.
- Marketo or similar – beginner/intermediate knowledge
- Marketing analytics platform e.g. Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI
- Microsoft Office
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious.
We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.