Senior Marketing Analytics and Insights Manager
- Bracknell, UK
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage, and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners. To sustain our exciting growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Reporting directly to, and working closely with, the Global Marketing Operations Director, the Senior Marketing Analytics and Insights Manager is a critical strategic role on Snow's global marketing team, providing operational excellence, analytical leadership and insightful analysis and senior management reporting. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing operations, data, and analytics professional to support to the Global Marketing team to in optimizing program delivery, reporting and performance across all channels.
What you will be doing:
- Define and implement marketing KPIs relevant for the marketing departments objectives
- Recurring reporting on marketing KPIs to the organization
- Drive process change and implement technical changes that allowed KPIs to be measured accurately and effectively
- Implement dashboards to provide self-service across theatres and marketing functions
- Proactively monitor and manage data accuracy and provide data-driven insights to inform investments and plans
- Responsible for supporting regional and global stakeholders by delivering business insights relating to marketing and business development initiatives
- Ensure full visibility and transparency between sales and marketing regarding marketing’s attribution to pipeline
- Working with other teams internally to gather requirements and collaboration
- 10+ years working within a marketing organization in progress roles
- Experience implementing, maintaining, and optimizing marketing technology and campaign management platforms through automaton and CRM optimization
- 5+ years of working in a marketing analytics, reporting and insights capacity
- Extensive knowledge working within Google Analytics, SFCD, Marketing Automation tools (ex: Marketo, Eloquoa) and Business Intelligence tools (ex: PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- 3+ years in B2B product environment, ideally in hi-tech/software
- Practical experience in reporting across multiple platforms
- Strong Project Management experience
- Excellent Excel skills and know-how
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including executive level communication
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, with an appreciation of working within a global organization
- Analytical and detail minded person with a passion for data driven decision making
- Strong team player
WHO YOU ARE:
To be successful in this role, we see that you are service minded and a great communicator. Your motivation lays in solving problems for our customers and helping others. You appreciate being part of a team and fully understand how sharing knowledge with you colleagues helps us deliver better solutions to our customers.
You are curious and continuously find ways of building improvement for you as a person but also for the team. In order to keep up with the rapid change of our products and business you need to be flexible, solution oriented and not afraid of rolling up your sleeves.
The successful candidate must be willing and able to work in a busy, dynamic environment. They must be able to work as part of both local and global teams to deliver customer excellence and success. The ideal candidate must be attention focused and hold a high degree of accountability to help build and protect the strong Snow Software brand image.
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.