Senior Manager, Global Marketing Automation
- Bracknell, UK
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow Software is looking for a Senior Global Marketing Automation Manager to implement and monitor automated campaign activities in Marketo, from large scale product launches, international demand generation campaigns, customer and partner communications, to day to day tactical activities to capitalize on short term opportunities. The right person for us knows the importance of detail, and has great project management and communication skills and will also be responsible for integrating and managing third party marketing technologies (i.e., Path Factory, Go-To-Webinar, Madison Logic) as business demands arise.
- Responsible for our Marketo automation engine, as well as all system integrations with Marketo such as SFDC
- Project manage, set up, execute and monitor campaigns in Marketo
- Implement, measure, report on and optimize the performance and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Ensure marketing campaign information is accurate and visible to sales and marketing
- Drive marketing automation best practices within Snow’s marketing team, including mobile and Web optimization
- Expertise in Marketo and experience delivering online webinars, campaigns and email nurture programs
- Project Management of complex marketing programs
- Experience with operational configuration and technical integrations in Marketo
- Management of A / B Testing (multi-variate analysis and progressive profiling)
- Detailed understanding of digital marketing as it relates to automation
- Enablement and process documentation
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Marketo certification
- Technical Integration Management (i.e., GoToWebinar, Path Factory, Madison Logic)
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.