Desktop Support Technician
- Solna, Sweden
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology are optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
We are currently recruiting for a Desktop Support Technician to join our internal support team based in Solna. You will be working across a broad range of technologies and liaising across multiple areas of the business to support incidents, problems and requests. You will be responsible for answering IT requests face to face, and via phone, email, live chat or instant message and explaining solutions in technical and nontechnical terms.
- Manage our end user IT estate including computers, mobiles, telephony, networking, printers in accordance with company standards
- Provide advice and guidance for colleagues across the business and assist with routine maintenance
- Work in key IT processes such as incident management, change management, problem management.
- Work to ensure metrics and KPI’s are recorded and available
- Work using Knowledge Centred Support to encourage people to self-resolve issues.
As the successful candidate, you will be experienced in supporting in the following areas:
- Excellent customer service skills - a passion for solving problems and helping people.
- Experienced within the full MS Office suite, and Office 365
- virtualization experience, preferably Hyper-V / VMWare
- Experience of troubleshooting networking issues, TCP/IP, DHCP, etc
- Ability to work in a team and prioritise many difficult work items
- Mac skills/training
- Cloud technology experience, such as AWS and Azure, would be highly desirable, although not essential.
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.