Director, HR Business Partnering
- Stockholm, Sweden
Every organisation on this globe is using technology to run their business. Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions (yes, you read that correctly) spent on all forms of technology is optimised to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organisations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimise usage and spend and minimise regulatory risk.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centres than any other asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners. Every team member in Snow’s Tribe is committed to helping our customers thrive in an era of digital transformation.
To sustain our rapid growth and deliver on our customer promise, we are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner l to join our tribe.
Role Purpose :
Working within a team of P&C (People & Culture) Business Partners, you will support the definition and delivery of the global P&C agenda and lead this for designated business functions.
You will be accountable for the delivery of the P&C calendar of people activities for the designated business functions.
You will partner with C-level leaders and their teams in a defined business area and proactively manage global and functional people projects to achieve Snow's business strategy.
You will also be responsible for supporting on any EMEA and Nordic specific P&C issues and employee relations as required.
This role will manage senior stakeholders in the US on Central (Austin,TX) and Pacific ( San Francisco) standard time so will require some flexibility with calls in the evening 1-2 days per week.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Develop strong functional people plans which role up to support and develop Snow people’s objectives and build a stronger commercial and market leading business
- Support the function in the execution of P&C processes, including but not limited to Resourcing, Performance Management, Talent management, Monthly Headcount Reporting, International Mobility, and the annual budget process
- Develop a strong partnerhsip with Talent Acqusition helping to continuously advance and streamline the hiring lifecycle through operational excellence
- Translate and support the delivery of the business area’s talent strategy.
- Foster pipeline of future leaders and accelerate high potential development while enabling the Diversity & Inclusion agenda
- Provide thought leadership to build, buy and develop future strategic capabilities for the function
- Continually use diplomacy and tact to effect change and enable the function to make the right decisions for the business, instigating and managing transformation projects that improve organisation, team and individual effectiveness, including organisational design, organisation capability & talent management.
- Provide feedback and coaching to the business area’s leadership team and ensures all leaders & people managers are equipped to drive employee engagement and performance.
- Advocate & support the use of the P&C operating model, acting as role model and facilitator to ensure business areas adhere to, and P&C deliver to agreed service.
- Proactively works with other P&C Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, P&C OPs, COE and external supplier interfaces to ensure a seamless customer experience and deliver designated strategic projects.
Core Competenices, knowledge and experience :
- HRBP experience in a global remit combined with specific expertise within the Nordic region
- Innate and demontrable sense of urgency and action orientation - ability to quickly prioritise and identify core issues whilst manage competing deliverables and stakeholders
- Process driven - understands the need for operational rigour and its importance in the hiring lifecycle
- Analytically minded with a data driven approach to decision making and provision of insights
- Experience of business partnering with Product and Engineering/IT teams - familiar with Production/IT ecosystems and terminology
- Familiar with agile working patterns and quarterly planning based on OKR's
- Project management, comms and experience in managing/ coordinating change programs
- Create structure out of unstructure - Ability to adapt, deal with ambiguity and learn quickly
- Quickly understand the Global, Functional and P&C operating models and know how to reinforce these
- Logical, calm and resilient with a strong focus on customer service
- Strong relationship skills; strong communicator Commercially savvy/ability to navigate a global tech organisation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel software
- CIPD qualifications (or equivalent) an advantage
- Swedish and/or other Scandinavian language fluency a distinct advantage
This is a chance for you be involved in a high growth and exciting transformation and to develop your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a significant impact. Every day you will get to work alongside great, down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of technology intelligence and products related to this. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.