Senior Backend Test Developer
- Solna, Sweden
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology are optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
This is a brand-new team focusing on end-to-end test automation which will focus on a lot of features, integration, and system testing. The vision is to reduce the regression cycle to the least minimum. You will help us improve our agile testing, nurture top quality, and work hands-on with system testing. All our teams are cross-functional meaning developers and testers work closely together with quality assurance to prevent misunderstandings from becoming defects as well as finding bugs as soon as possible. You will be working on gaining expertise in the domain while automating the tests on a day to day basis.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Having a willingness to learn the product and the versatile domain of Technology Asset Management.
- Interacting with other teams for creating integration and end to end test coverage over the solution.
- Automation will take the central place for us but there some manual exploratory testing will be also needed.
- Writing automated tests, using common test automation design patterns.
- Review automated feature testing and identify risks and gaps in coverage
- Doing PR reviews for your team to ensure sufficient test coverage is in place and code quality adheres to defined quality standards.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests
- Ability to define and lead on the appropriate end to end test approach
- Technical skills in test automation frameworks and C# languages
- Experience of configuring and supporting CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working in Scrum/KANBAN.
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken) in English.
- Ability to identify problems and drive improvements.
- Experience of setting up and using virtual test environments.
- System thinking and a critical mindset.
- Ability to write and read code in C# or PowerShell.
- Experience with database testing.
- Experience with creating a test infrastructure for backend testing.
Nice to have
- Testing on a cloud platform
- Experience with performance and load testing.
This is a chance for you to succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.