Senior Customer Marketing Manager
- Austin, TX, USA
About Snow Software
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners. To find out more about Snow Software, visit www.snowsoftware.com.
To sustain our explosive growth and deliver on our customer promise, we are looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic customer marketing professional to join our team. As part of the Brand & Communications team, the Senior Customer Marketing Manager will own customer lifecycle marketing globally, focusing on the strategic success and growth of our customer base. One of our key company priorities is creating a powerful customer experience, and you will be a critical customer-centric champion supporting this initiative. In addition to direct interaction with our customers around the world, this position will involve collaboration with key internal stakeholders across our Marketing, Customer Success, Field and Product organizations.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Create and implement programs and campaigns to drive engagement, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
· Create and implement programs and campaigns to support retention and renewal goals
· Develop customer-specific collateral and assets as needed to support campaigns and nurture streams
· Measure, analyze and optimize campaigns to align with business objectives, partnering closely with Demand Gen, Sales and Customer Success to achieve their goals
Customer Data & Process
· Work with Marketing and Sales Ops to improve the quality and reach of our customer database
· Work with Demand Gen, Product Marketing and Marketing Ops to understand, segment and target customer personas
· Create strategic alignment and implement improvements around current processes and the customer lead funnel
· Help launch our inaugural Customer Advisory Board focused on executives
· Organize and support Special Interest Groups focused on end users
· Scale online customer events and community initiatives to support customer marketing goals
· Minimum of 5 years previous B2B marketing experience, preferably in enterprise technology
· Passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences and ensuring our customers get maximum value from their investment with Snow
· Strong customer engagement experience at all levels
· Strategic thinker and project manager with a high bar for quality and “can do” attitude
· Organized with an aptitude for multi-tasking and prioritization in a dynamic environment
· Accomplished in reporting metrics and demonstrating ROI
· Online and offline event management experience
· Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce is a plus
· Comfortable working with a global program that spans multiple regions and time zones
· Excited to join a team who thrives on cross-functional engagement to achieve our objectives
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious.
We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.