Business Development Representative DACH
- Barcelona, Provinz Barcelona, Spanien
Snow Software help organizations to optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of Software Asset Management solutions. With our solutions we are helping over 4500 organization worldwide, with over 11 million devices. We are top-positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Software Asset Management solutions.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you have responsibility for driving top funnel sales activities for the DACH sales team.
The primary focus of a Business Development Representative is to identify potential new customers and sales opportunities in new accounts, and identify cross-sell opportunities in existing accounts.
You will be reporting into the Business Development manager.
· Seeking and generating interest for a particular product or service over the phone (outbound calling), email, and chat.
· Finding the right person (decision maker) with the right interest (interested in hearing more) and book an appointment (first meeting) with a Sales rep.
· You will either follow up on marketing leads (people that engaged with marketing activities) or apply self-sourced prospecting via calling, email, and chat.
Success is measured on both the volume, quality and impact of the ‘meetings’ you book for a sales rep and a prospect
What we require from you
· Excellent level of German is a must, both in speaking and writing
· Good level of English is needed as well
CORE SKILLS / COMPETENCES
· Excellent conversational skills
· A Self-starter; you can roll up your sleeves to deliver on objectives
· Flair (confidence, swagger)
· Understand and articulate our value proposition
· Ability to improvise on a script towards finding the prospect’s need.
· Commercial acumen
· Experience working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
· Experience in call center, inside sales or business development role would be an advantage
What we offer
· Permanent contract (with 6-month probation period)
· Competitive compensation plan
· Ticket Restaurant
· Private health insurance
· Centrally located office (La Rambla, Barcelona)
· (International) career development opportunitiesSnow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.