FIELD MARKETING MANAGER - DACH
- Stuttgart, Germany
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow Software is looking for a Marketing Manager to plan, project manage, execute and optimize our regional demand generation campaigns and events in mainly the DACH region (plus some additional countries in Southern Europe).
This is a great opportunity to be a key part of a global marketing team in a fast-growing software company.
- Generate leads and drive pipeline
- Define and implement integrated marketing plan, aligned to the global marketing strategy and regional business plan
- Take centrally built demand generation programs and add regional tactics where required
- Create, manage and execute on regional (partner)marketing campaigns (e.g. events, content syndication, ABM) to include strategy, production, implementation, execution and measurement
- Responsible for lead processing, submissions and tracking for campaign performance in your region
- Obtain valuable, data driven insight to impact how to constantly improve performance
- Manage the regional marketing budget and take accountability for the ROI
- Manage local marketing suppliers/vendors
- Guide the business development representatives (tele-hub in Barcelona) to focus their call-out activities in the right segments, to the right target audience, with the right messaging
- Be the “Go-To” marketing resource for the region
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
- Develop understanding of our target audiences, our solutions and value propositions (and talk to customers on a regular bases)
Need to Have:
- Proven ability to plan, execute, and optimize integrated multi-channel demand generation programs with a demonstrable impact on revenue
- Working knowledge using Marketo (or similar marketing automation platform) and Salesforce.com
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective collaboration and negotiation skills to develop excellent relationships with stakeholders
- Focus on results and execution against tasks/projects
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Innovative and agile approach – ability to deal with ambiguity
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience in B2B demand generation, preferably in the Tech industry
- Strong verbal & written skills in German and English
- Mobility: some travel time required (around 10%).
Nice to have:
- International experience would be an advantage
- Used to working in a matrix organization would be an advantage
- Additional language skills would be an advantage
Who You Are
You love Demand Generation and are focused on measurable results. A critical thinker with high power to perform and problem-solving skills. You are a self-motivated with the ability to prioritize your own work. You are curious – eager to understand the broader business and its target audiences.