INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Bracknell, UK
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
This is an internal sales role required to drive healthy customer retention, new software sales and revenue growth by maintaining customer relationships, managing renewal of existing business and driving further adoption of Snow technology across SMB, Corporate and Public Sector.
Reporting to the UK Sales Director, the role will manage all aspects of the assigned territory and apply insight gained of Snow’s portfolio of products and services to advocate and drive solution value propositions to generate incremental revenue opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
Through proactive account management, sales activity and professional consultancy, the Internal Account Manager will build strong relationships with SAM Service Owners, win senior champions within customer organisations and identify and deliver revenue on growth opportunities, whilst operating within the company’s commercial and legal framework.
· Ability to advocate and represent the value of the Snow Platform to a broad and diverse range of existing customers.
· Full ownership and responsibility of the assigned territory to drive customer success.
· Build deeper, more strategic and sustainable relationships with existing customers.
· Secure renewals and identify up sell opportunities within assigned territory.
· Regularly review and adjust strategies based on shifts in technology and market trends.
· Improve revenue stream by close cooperation and liaison with Snow partners and supporting teams.
· Engagement with customers and partners remotely - via web conferencing, over the phone or by email in a professional and competent manner.
· Manage contract negotiations to closure.
· Achieve and exceed assigned targets.
· Apply sales-based opportunity management techniques and methodology.
· Pipeline management & accurate sales forecasting.
· Communicate key deal progression and updates through regular team meetings, conference calls, and reviews.
· Coverage across the assigned territory in the UK and Ireland.
What we require from you
To achieve these objectives, the Internal Account Manager will work cross-functionally through the various teams and departments of Snow, displaying direction to define and advance the assigned territory commercial goals and objectives. They will bring their passion and a highly energetic entrepreneurial spirit to build on solution sales expertise, good product knowledge and understanding of the technology as well as experience in managing sales and negotiations.
Who you are
· 2+ years of successful software solution sales / account management experience
· A successful background in the SAM industry is desirable but not essential.
· Knowledge of software licensing is desirable.
· Proven experience of driving sales through partners, delivering increased revenue, brand awareness and customer success.
· Proven history of being able to work independently and with marketing and professional services teams to achieve company and departmental objectives.
· Be well versed and competent on the creation of quotes and proposals using Saleforce.com.
· Proven history of analysing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results.
· Ability to excel in a team environment which emphasizes total cooperation and mutual respect.
· Solid analytical and negotiation skills.
· Proven track record of sales success with ability to exceed goals/targets.
· Excellent communicator with energy and enthusiasm.
· Team player with a strong passion for great work.
What we offer
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the ability to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments, career progression, one on one coaching and mentoring, trips and incentives plus the opportunity to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.