GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE CENTERED SUPPORT (KCS) MANAGER
- Bracknell, UK
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
What you’ll be doing
Snow Software is looking for a global KCS Manager that will own & lead the continuous journey of KCS principles within Snow Software. Growing the progress to date, in the context of providing an enhanced experience for Snow customers, generating easily accessible self-service and best practice knowledge to maintain and grow value return on Snow products and solutions purchased.
Generating a KCS culture for faster resolutions to known issues while creating bandwidth for the Snow Software Customer Support Teams to focus on more complex and higher profile requests.
KCS is an industry best practice and methodology that maximizes success through fundamentally shifting culture within an organization. As the Snow Software Global KCS Manager you will understand that capturing and sharing knowledge is viewed as being of the highest value and an integral part of the issue resolution and prevention workflow.
What we require from you
· Responsible for the development, implementation and continued improvement of a KCS strategy across Snow Software Support Services and wider organization.
· Implement KCS strategy by creating plans and executing on deliverables in collaboration with the Snow Software Customer Success Leadership Team
· Function as the Project Manager for a KCS Adoption Team; establish and drive regular meetings with the adoption team and advise and educate around online support optimization.
· Collaborate with customer support managers across global regions to define and deliver a comprehensive training program that incorporates key roles in the KCS strategy.
· Create a culture of knowledge sharing by communicating the vision and shifting support teams to the role of proactive knowledge workers.
· Audit existing content. Create a migration plan and execute on the plan with the adoption team.
· Regularly report on performance metrics and insights as it pertains to the program to assist leadership to drive continuous improvement.
· Establish clear accountability in all managers to make KCS a core competency, integral to business processes and success.
· Design, implement and create a consistent experience that continuously improves the customer experience.
· Deploy and ensure ongoing success of the KCS program for managing content, including content development, maintenance strategies and key performance indicators to manage program efficiency.
· Provide knowledge workers with continuous visibility to the impact of their contributions.
· Excellent interpersonal, communications and people management skills.
· Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
· Engagement within the Snow Customer community to address knowledge gaps, surface existing knowledge content and engage to resolve issues that are being presented within the community where solutions exist.
skills / Experience
· Previous knowledge and experience in contributing and driving KCS implementation/adoption
· Proven experience in a customer-facing role for external customers
· Formal training and / or previous experience with KCS principles
· Knowledge of Snow Software or any previous SAM software experience (not essential)
Who you are
The successful candidate must be willing and able to work in a busy, dynamic environment. They must be able to work as part of both local and global teams to deliver customer excellence and success. The ideal candidate must be attention focused and hold a high degree of accountability to help build and protect the strong Snow Software brand image.
What we offer
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.