Global Marketing Campaign Manager
- Bracknell, UK
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Owing to our accelerated, double-digit growth, we are seeking an innovative Demand Generation Programs Manager to create, manage and execute market-leading campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for a hungry, humble and smart Marketer to be a key part of an energetic and forward-thinking global marketing team in a fast-growing international Software company.
- A smart marketer with at least 3 years experience in a fast-paced B2B demand generation focused Software organisation.
- Proven ability to plan, execute, and optimize integrated multi-channel demand generation programs with a demonstrable impact on revenue.
- Understanding of the sales funnel with a direct role in driving responses, AQLs and MQLs.
- Excellent communication, presentation and, critically, copy-writing skills
- Knowledge of the latest inbound/outbound B2B marketing techniques as well as online and offline marketing tactics.
- An understanding of digital marketing is an advantage particularly how to integrate into multi-channel campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills with experience measuring marketing attribution
- Strong experience using Marketo (or similar marketing automation platform) and Salesforce.
- Experience of managing external suppliers such as design agencies, media outlets for content syndication and, occasionally, event organisers.
- Quick learner, organized with attention to detail and strong analytical skills and aptitude for creative thinking
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize own work, positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Technology-savvy with desire to learn about and leverage the latest tools, tricks and techniques in lead-generating marketing activities It is essential the candidate has desire and ability to closely collaborate within a global environment and cross-functionally.
The successful Demand Generation Managers will:
- Work with Director Global Demand Generation and Product Marketing Managers to build and execute annual demand generation plans to meet global marketing KPIs.
- Create demand generation activities that will include (but not be limited to) online, webinars, content syndication, social media, and content creation.
- Build programs to adhere to company strategic goals and market themes to address primarily the existing customers but extending to new logo and partner segments.
- Own and exceed AQL quotas.
- Maintain an effective, multi-channel marketing calendar to ensure alignment and collaboration across Marketing disciplines
- Analyze program performance and marketing attribution, continually optimize for conversions.
- Work with marketing design team and marketing operations to execute programs on time and within budget whilst consistently applying best practice for continual optimization.
- Ensure timely and accurate communicate of all campaigns to internal stakeholders for Field Marketing teams to execute campaigns in territory.