Project & Event Coordinator
- Solna, Sweden
Snow's mission is to empower organizations to take back control of their software estate, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through the delivery of on-premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management (SAM) solutions. Today, we are the largest and most successful developer of SAM solutions with staff worldwide. To maintain our explosive growth, we are looking for the smartest and most competent people who still have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to start at Snow.
We are looking for a full-time Project & Event Coordinator to join our Research and Development (R&D) department at Snow Software’s head office in Solna. The R&D team is currently about 150 people located in four countries – Sweden, Norway, UK, and Germany.
You will have three major areas of responsibility: Events (50%), Communication (30%), and Administration (20%). You will be in charge of planning, managing and coordinating various types of projects, most of which consist of internal or external events. These events include inspirational and learning sessions at the office, webinars, tech talks, social and fun events, participation in tech fairs, and sponsorships.
You will ensure that the communication within the R&D department is frequent and flawless and as a part of the introduction to your role, you will create and execute both an internal and an external communications plan.
Lastly, you will be responsible for the administration of the R&D leadership team. This includes (but not limited to) managing travel and accommodation bookings as well as being in contact with our suppliers.
This job is a great opportunity to enter the field of IT and learn about building a strong culture in a team of tech professionals!
So, to be precise, you will:
- Develop and execute a strategy for R&D’s internal and external events
- Organize those events with help of your colleagues and the HR team
- Work on employer branding (specific to R&D)
- Create and implement a communications plan for R&D
- Be a content guru when it comes to communication
- Work closely with the leadership team to assist and improve their ways of working
- Coordinate project/event logistics, book venues, set up and administrate suppliers, contracts and budgets
- Be engaged and contribute to our bigger events that include the whole company of 600+ employees, in more than 20 countries
- General administrative duties, such as managing our CTO’s schedule, help the R&D leadership team with travel services and assist with arranging and running internal meetings and conferences
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to maintain high-quality performance on several projects simultaneously
- Innovative-and-fearless kind of mindset
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Ability to work with storytelling
- Problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- BSc or BA in Tech or Business (Marketing, Communication, Arts) or similar
- Experience as an event coordinator, communication specialist or similar role
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- An easygoing sociable person
Snow is a worldwide corporation and we have a strong belief in diversity, so we would like to see applicants of all types and from all backgrounds.
Here is your chance to be part of a meaningful and inspiring environment where you every day have the possibility to make an impact. Your colleagues are people from all over the world, with lots of dedication and ambition, who are always happy to help. Together we create an environment that drives Snow forward and has made us the world’s leading SAM manufacturer. If you’re right for the role, you’ll be a part of an exciting journey in a dynamic line of business.
Become a Snow Hero today!