Sales Engineer - Northern Europe
- Stockholm, Sweden
Whether it's through lack of control, lack of understanding or lack of compliance, Snow believes that most organizations today end up paying for software they don´t use.
To address this, Snow provides Software Asset Management (SAM) solutions designed to ensure that the $326 billion spent every year on enterprise software is money well spent – ensuring organizations have the appropriate licenses for the software they use – not too many, not too few.
6,000 organizations worldwide rely on Snow to optimize their licensing, across more than 11 million devices, ranging from mobile phones to desktop computers, into datacenters and the cloud.
In our ambition to enable our customers to leverage the data within the Snow Platform we are now looking for a Presales Manager to join our Business Advisory team. With your experience in areas such as IT infrastructure, IT Governance, IT Service Management and Cloud you will be an important part of our team.
- be involved in building new business by acting as a Subject Matter Expert engaging with key customer stakeholders in building a sound Snow business case
- delivering Proof-of-Concept (PoC) projects and pre-studies
- support customers in successfully aligning the three perspectives of People, Process and Technology to ensure them to fully leverage the potential of the Snow Platform (including SAM, Mobile Device Management and Process Automation).
This role is a dynamic and challenging opportunity that will be a critical part of Snow´s and our customers´ journey with Software Asset Management toward a more digital business. Snow is looking for candidates with a strong business acumen and solution oriented mindset, but who also understand how to expeditiously move a customer through to the scoped outcome. This position involves direct customer interaction with process owners and end users, insight into customer sales and decision process as well as consulting to internal sales teams as needed.
Deep understanding and experience within IT Governance which includes:
- Being commercially oriented with good understanding of sales and procurement processes
- Good understanding of IT environments/infrastructure.
- Personal interest and understanding of Digital Transformation and underpinning technologies e.g. Advanced Analytics, Internet-Of-Things, etc.
- Very good understanding of IT Governance, IT Service Management, Cloud Strategies and process orchestration.
- Understanding of software licensing for software vendors (e.g. Microsoft, SAP, IBM & Oracle), client & server as well as mid-range and large environments.
- Nordic speaker with strong proficiency in spoken and written English
- Client facing presentation and interviewing skills
- Enjoy working in high energy, fast-paced environment
- Used to work towards strict deadlines
You have at least 10 years of experience in the industry, some of which are more specialized to any of the above tasks. Since we are working closely with our customers, it is important that you are willing to travel and have a driving license.
Working as a Presales Manager at Snow means continuously working with new exciting projects and concepts. We have an incentive working atmosphere with transparency and participation where you are an important part of the Nordic services team. If you are the right person we can offer exciting and challenging tasks at competitive terms. We work in a fast growing company with good development opportunities for those who want to grow internationally with us.