People & Culture Operations Specialist
- Stockholm, Sweden
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
We are looking for a self-driven, analytical and knowledgeable operations specialist to join the People & Culture team for the Nordic region.
The focus of this role will be to drive and improve our daily operations by identifying, creating and implementing P&C operations processes to help scale and optimize the employee experience and compliance. You will be providing day to day support for employees and business partners answering questions around the full employee life cycle. The P&C Operations specialist will be part of the local P&C team supporting Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, and Poland. To thrive in this role, you have an agile mindset, are quick on your feet and enjoy fast learning. Your key partners and stakeholders on employee facing processes will be Payroll, Finance, IT and Talent Acquisition.
What you will be doing:
- Build and maintain internal documentation of processes.
- Work with systematic improvement of our work environment to lead compliance and a great employee experience.
- Supporting improvement and maintenance of P&C policies, employee handbook, and other publications.
- Coordinating Nordic countries benefit plans as the main point of contact with providers; including plan interpretation, and regulatory compliance.
- Facilitating a great employee experience, including ensuring employees have relevant information in a timely manner, hosting for new hires’ introduction, ensuring accurate employee records/documentation, etc.
- Coordinate the on- and offboarding process including work permit and relocation.
- Build and manage employee files and other applicable documentation to ensure compliance with local laws.
- Close collaboration with the HR system team to ensure accuracy of employee data and roll out of new functionality.
- Participate in system testing and communication planning for HR Operations related program rollouts, new systems, and processes.
- Is experienced working with labor law and benefits for Sweden, other Nordic countries would be a merit.
- Has experience working with the Swedish work environment policies.
- Experience with various HRIS systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role.
- Comfortable working in a high speed and changeable organization.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Who you are:
We are looking for someone who thrives in an administrative specialist role and always strive to be the person of expertise. You are reflective by nature and enjoy working in areas which require attention to detail and maintaining quality and standards. We see that you have great organizational knowledge, understanding the structures and how processes come together. You are thorough, communicate effectively, like to share your knowledge and take responsibility. You can identify, understand, and solve problems, always looking for ways to build improvement. You like challenges, have a positive attitude, and are all in for the win.
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you can make an impact. You will work alongside a bunch of down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role, you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, fast-changing business.
We are looking forward to your application. We are handling applications as they come, so please get in touch.