CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
- Chicago, IL, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success manager who can deliver our products and services brilliantly to our Customer base. This key Snow star will build and maintain an environment of high standards and growth, accountability, and exceptional teamwork. We want someone adaptable and service-minded who can work independently and guide our Customers and teams to success.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You will be working across many functions within Snow, including Marketing, Commercial Account Management, Professional Services and Sales.
• In reactive situations where customer success is at risk, you will engage and drive remediation activities that recover customer satisfaction levels. This will be achieved through personal contributions and knowledge of Snows’ solutions and capabilities and most critically, harnessing the talent across Snow’s business as appropriate. Success in your role will establish you as a trusted advisor.
• In proactive situations, establish a strategic advisor relationship with your aligned customer by building a program vision and providing value throughout the customer partnership as they deliver on their program roadmap.
• Engage closely with the Program Lead and Executive Sponsor at each customer, as well as other strategic leaders that influence the direction of the program.
• Act as the voice of the customer internally. As the steward of the customer relationship, a CSM is expected to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, all Professional Services service lines, Product Management and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in our processes.
• Partner closely with Professional Services to ensure Snow delivers appropriate Implementation and Consulting project work and Training services to drive the required business outcomes.
• Identify software radiation opportunities and partner with Sales to successfully close such opportunities.
• Creatively analyze and drive adoption within the customer base, including engaging departmental leaders who are utilizing the solution well and those whose adoption is lacking.
• Diagnose program risks and take action to solve or mitigate such risks, including customer adoption of Snow best practices where applicable.
• Identify key customer advocates that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
• Monitor and achieve company KPIs including but not limited to: license renewal protection (renewal%), license upsell and cross-sell, monthly active usage, positive customer feedback and NPS/Survey results.
• Participate in internal strategic initiatives to grow the Customer Success practice, servicing as an active contributor to the team.
• Willing to travel, up to 50%.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
NEED TO HAVE:
• Fluency in both written and spoken communication
• Excellent customer relationship skills and able to have conversations with both individual contributors but also able to discuss and influence with C-Suite executives
• Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work
• Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue growth
• Deep understanding of value drivers and recurring revenue business models
• Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation and agreement
• Passion to help and serve our customers
• At least 5 years of experience in a Customer Success Management role
• Bachelor’s degree required.
NICE TO HAVE
• Understanding of software asset management tools; Snow, Centennial, Aspera, Compliance Console, Flexera, license Dashboard and more
• Software Asset Management process and maturity expertise
• Knowledge in software licensing
• Familiar with Account Management and or Sales methodologies and practices
WHO YOU ARE
• High energy and drive, with lots of empathy and a sense of humor
• Hands on and Can-do attitude
• High integrity & ability to gain confidence quickly from managers and employees
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
• Accuracy and effectiveness in operational tasks; Pragmatic, get things done quickly
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic, collaborative and fun environment
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.