Enterprise Territory Sales Manager - France
- Paris, France
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
now Software is currently seeking an Enterprise Territory Sales Manager to join the Sales team in Norway. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
The Enterprise Territory Sales Manager will drive and generate new business sales revenue. This will be achieved by territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development
techniques and field-based sales activities within an assigned territory and engaging with the Snow eco system to ensure success in generating Revenue opportunities and effective management and closure of sales opportunities.
What you'll be doing
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
• Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
• Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
• Tailoring the Snow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
• Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
• Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
• Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
• Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Snow solution within the marketplace
• Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
• New business sales focus within the Enterprise space
• Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within the ITAM, SAM or BI/BA space)
• Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
• Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
• Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
• Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers
• Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
• Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations including C’ level and internally across the business
• Degree educated or equivalent
What we have to offer:
Working for a software-premium-product in the growth market IT
A diverse and fascinating job with interesting customers
An extensive on-boarding-program at the headquarter in Stockholm
A start-up mentality in an international company with an open-door mentality and a small, sympathetic team.
Flexible working hours on trust as well as a self-determined work-life balance
An attractive and modern-equipped working environment as well as a state-of-the-art IT supply
Very attractive, performance- and success-oriented salary
Regular team events to celebrate our achievements
We are grateful for your application, as soon as possible.