Business Development Manager (Inside Sales) - US
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.of Enterprise Software Management.
Reporting to the Americas & APAC Demand Generation Director, this management role has responsibility for leading the US Business Development Team. The primary focus of BDRs is to identify potential new customers and sales opportunities in new accounts, identify retention and penetration opportunities in existing accounts, and drive revenue and cross selling opportunities.
- Leading the Business Development team (internally referred to as BDRs) responsible for building pipeline across US markets through inbound and outbound lead qualification.
- Hire, train and coach the team to drive excellence and continuous improvement to achieve volume and quality goals, including sales meeting volume and leads-to-opportunity conversion rates that are among best in class for the industry.
- Ensure the team is meeting or exceeding the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual quota of qualified appointments (opportunities) for our US Sales team.
- Engage with key stakeholders, including field based regional Sales Directors and Sales Representatives, to ensure alignment to business and sales goals and identify areas of operational improvement to provide a service to sales that is considered effective and valuable.
- Partner with VP Product Marketing, Global Demand Generation Director and Brand and Communications Director to support global and local campaigns and execute business development best practice and engagement cadences that convert new and existing prospects through the buying cycle.
- Mentor the BDRs to set goals and plan workload to ensure activity targets are met, and to achieve repeatable operational excellence through consistent use of company-wide tools such as Salesloft, Drift web chat and Salesforce.com.
- Drive operational cadence, including preparation and presentation of activity statistics and performance data reports for management team.
- Collaborate in forecast management meetings on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Partner with Global Marketing Operations team to establish consistency in processes and use of tools and technology.
- Develop team skills with regular performance feedback and drive team building to ensure motivated, high performing BDRs.
- Work with Presales, Product Marketing and Sales Enablement teams to develop and deliver enablement and BD best practice workshops to increase competencies of BDRs and improve effectiveness of lead conversion in line with industry best in class standards.
- Business Development leader with three + years’ management experience in a US business development or inside sales environment
- Strong experience successfully coaching and managing a team to achieve performance goals
- Consistent, proven track record of over achievement of personal and team quotas
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrable strong insight into the mechanics of business development performance optimization
- Experience working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ethical and honest approach
- Mobility: some travel time required (less than 10%)
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese plus
Who You Are
We see that you are a person who has a track record of developing pipeline in an enterprise software environment. You are respected for deep business understanding and dedicated to streamling processes. You develop excellent relationships with stakeholders and demonstrate teamwork and collaboration behaviors with Marketing, Partner Marketing and Sales leaders. You have the ability to coach, motivate and lead a team of predominantly young people. You can negotiate with the best and have performed at a high level in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You have great attention to detail and precision in data accuracy and reporting. You focus on results and execution against tasks/projects. You are innovative and have an agile approach, responding quickly to changes within the business.
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.