Sales Development Team Lead
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Proficiency in English, Spanish, and Portuguese required.
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world . To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
We are looking for a Team Manager for our Latin America Business Development Hub to understand, support and inspire the team while also enabling a systematic approach. The right person for this role will have 2-5 years of business development call center management experience across Latin America, primarily Mexico and Brazil. The Business Development Team Manager will report to the Director of Demand Generations - Americas & APAC.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Oversee and lead a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) in the “field”;
- Increase opportunities for the sales team;
- Monitor KPIs and quality metrics of the team on a day-to-day basis, as defined by the Demand Generation Director;
- Attend weekly meetings with the Demand Generation Director to keep track of the weekly results and identify further actions;
- Serve as the medium between the Demand Generation Director and Hub SDRs;
- Observe the team for any issues/stoppers and escalate to the Demand Generation Director;
- Detect issues with target achievement in your team and act upon them;
- Monitor calls and share knowledge and best practices;
- Define and execute an action plan in the case low performance;
- Share day-to-day constructive feedback with your team to constantly improve production and quality;
- Understand LatAm Marketing efforts (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and share with your team to build further success;
- Ensure SDR team readiness for marketing campaigns, together with LatAm Marketing;
- Build strong relationships with other departments (e.g. Sales/Services/Partner) within the company;
- Gather key information to update the CRM system and assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy;
- Support and challenge the team to drive process improvements to improve your team’s performance;
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with SDR’s to maintain focus and motivation and create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture;
- Onboard new SDR’s by setting up new starter market-specific training;
- Attend management meetings/stakeholder calls;
- Actively plan and deliver weekly SDR team trainings (role plays, messaging, process, etc.), in alignment with SD Management and Global Learning & Enablement;
- Discover, report and follow up on training needs within the team;
- Ensure each team member has access to sufficient volume and quality of actionable data;
- Be the source of knowledge for Salesforce.com, working closely with Global Operations to ensure that Salesforce.com supports the business requirements;
- Coordinate effective cadence program development in SalesLOFT (including SalesLOFT administration);
- Suggest and organize team building activities;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years of business development call center experience across Latin America
- 2-5 years of team management experience
- Experience with a technology company
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Proficiency with English, Spanish and Portuguese languages required
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Compensation (Salary + Commissions)
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for employees
- Unlimited PTO
We see that you are a determined, but humble, person with the ability to enthusiastically lead and inspire others. You have strong business acumen and analytical ability and can drive toward company goals pertaining to lead generation. You are relentless in your focus on the customer. You work well under pressure, especially in a changing environment. You communicate effectively, actively listen, take responsibility, and learn fast. You are well organized with good time management skills. You have a track record on working with process improvements, especially around sales processes. You can drive assigned projects and objectives of the team and you love doing so.
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.