Portuguese Speaker-Sales Development Representative - Mexico City
- Cidade do México, Distrito Federal, México
- Tempo integral
Descrição da empresa
Candidate must be proficient in English, Spanish and Portuguese
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Descrição do emprego
As a Sales Development representative you will be prospecting and qualifying leads in Brazil to drive warm relationship and setting meetings for the Account Managers through cold calls, emails and web chat, presenting Snow Software’s solutions to them. Success for this role is measured on both the volume, quality and impact of the meetings you book against targets. Key responsibilities include:
- Qualifying and generating interest for Snow Software’s solution through inbound lead follow up, outbound calling, email and web chat.
- Finding the purchasing decision maker and influencers within target accounts who meet the required criteria of a sales opportunity
- Securing virtual or face-to-face meetings for Account Executives with prospects and existing customers.
- Managing your own lead pipeline from sources that include marketing campaigns, events, website visits, and content downloads; nurturing and progressing leads over time.
- Monitoring conversion from Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Leads, ensuring conversion targets are met and quality prospects are delivered for Sales.
- Maintaining accurate records of activity and performance using defined global processes and systems, including salesforce.com.
- Work with Business Development Manager, Marketing leaders and Sales team to drive consistent alignment, interlock and teamwork to meet demand generation and company goals.
- Proficiency with English and Portuguese languages required
- 6+ months experience in professional sales, call center, inside sales or business development role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills
We see that you are a person who is a self-starter that can manage their time and focus to deliver against daily, weekly and monthly objectives. You understand and can articulate our value proposition for both technical and business audiences. You have excellent conversational skills and confidence to speak with Director, VP and C-level audiences over the phone and at events. You engage in meaningful conversations with prospects to uncover their business need. Finally, you are a team player, with a positive attitude to work towards team goals.
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.