Senior Global Marketing Insight Manager
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
The Senior Marketing Insight Manager is a critical strategic role on Snow's global marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced analytics professional to support to the Global Marketing team to define KPIs, drive implementation and track result.
Reporting directly to, and working closely with, the Global Marketing Operations Director, the successful candidate will help the Global Marketing team to implement and monitor reporting for Snow management. Analytics that will help drive change and efficiency within the Marketing organization.
What you’ll be doing
- Implement marketing KPIs relevant for the marketing departments objectives
- Measure the performance and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Weekly reporting on marketing KPIs to the organization
- Work with the broader marketing operations team to create a technical infrastructure to support the business insight required
- Interim team lead 1st year due to maternity cover. Team consists of 1 Marketing Automation Manager, 1 BD Ops Manager, 2 Data Analysts
What we require from you
- Prior leadership/ team lead experience
- Strong understanding of marketing programs, operations and campaign management.
- Excellent excel skills
- Knowledge of use of taxonomy applicable for B2B technology industry
- Ability to work well in a rapidly changing environment
- Big data analytics skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Results driven individual who can work to deadlines and meet targets.
- Perfect spoken and written English is essential
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Qualifications / Skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years minimum work experience in BI and/ Reporting work
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We look forward to your application.