GLOBAL MARKETING AUTOMATION MANAGER
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
The Marketing Automation Manager is a critical strategic role on Snow's global marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Automation expert to support to the Global Marketing team to execute outstanding multi-channel marketing campaigns and activities across the Globe.
Reporting directly to, and working closely with, the Global Marketing Operations Director, the successful candidate will help the Global Marketing team to plan, implement and monitor automated campaign activities in Marketo, from large scale product launches, international demand generation campaigns to day to day tactical activities to capitalize on short term opportunities. They will have excellent reporting and analytics skills and take a methodical approach to problem solving.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the demand generation team to execute and manage marketing automated campaigns end to end; including designing, configuration, and testing campaign process flows, nurture paths, lead scoring, lead stages and best practices.
- Manage, set up, execute and monitor marketing operation and corporate nurture/engagement activities.
- Implement, measure and optimize the performance and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Ensure inbound leads and sources are recorded and tracked effectively for Corporate campaigns.
- Manage CRM integration to ensure data quality and campaign information is up to date and accurate for sales and marketing reporting.
- Manage A/B testing to enhance campaign performance long term.
- Provide recommendations on best practices and quality assurance on all elements of Marketo automated campaigns.
- Adhere to best practices surrounding campaign building and set up in the automation platform to ensure all necessary data points are captured and campaign launch activities operate seamlessly.
- Manage related systems such as social media and webinar tools.
- Work with creative team to ensure all campaign templates are correct and up to date.
- Create documentation and how to guides outlining campaigns best practices.
- Support the Global Campaigns team with Target Selection and best practices for target audience per campaign theme and message.
What we require from you
- Experience of preparing and building marketing automated campaigns within a B2B software / tech vendor.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience with the Marketo automation platform and CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to present analytical findings to marketing team.
- Strong understanding of marketing programs, operations and campaign management.
- Ability to work well in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong data analytics and the ability to understand and interpret key marketing metrics for reporting.
- Results driven individual who is able to work to deadlines and meet targets.
- Perfect spoken and written English is essential, as is knowledge and experience of Marketo and CRM systems such as Salesforce.
- Marketo Certified preferable
- Bachelor’s degree or CIM preferable
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.