- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
We are seeking an experienced Implementation Engineer superhero who can deliver industry leading solutions for Snow Software, delivering our products and services brilliantly to our Customer base. This key Snowstar will build and maintain an environment of high standards and growth, accountability, and exceptional teamwork. We want someone adaptable and customer service-minded who can work independently and guide our customers and teams through the tasks outlined below.
What you’ll be doing
The Implementation Engineer is a critical role for ensuring high quality, efficient and profitable delivery of Snow Professional Services to Snow’s Customer and Partners in support of achieving their desired business outcomes with Snow’s software products. You will perform best in class design, architecture, integration, configuration, documentation, and delivery of Snow Software’s core products. Collaborate and ensure tight cohesion globally with Engineering, Services, Sales, and Support Teams. Participate as a SME guiding customers, colleagues, and partner teams on a journey to success and value realization.
· Successful design and delivery of Snow Software Solutions and surrounding technologies leveraging global methodology approach to meet customer's business outcomes.
· Provide Technical Consulting services to customers that bring credibility, anecdotes, and relevant Snow content to scoping activities, estimates, and solution designs.
· Work and support larger delivery team to manage customer communication and expectations.
· Provide troubleshooting and de-bugging during the engagement and potentially engage with Support / Engineering for resolution.
· Assist with the technical knowledge transfers to customer, partner, and Snow Support and CSM teams.
· Proactively stay up to date with all the latest SAM technologies and new release functionality.
· Demonstrated delivery experience, especially in technology, telecommunications, healthcare, and financial sectors.
What we require from you
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
· 6+ years Technology Consulting experience
· Experienced in Microsoft stack of technologies (including SQL Server, Windows, Active Directory, IIS, .Net)
· Experience working with HTTP, SSO, SSL certificates, networking, and API integrations
· Knowledge about software deployment, device inventory, software asset management (SCCM, BigFix, ADDM, etc.)
· Experience working with programming or scripting languages (ie. SQL/PowerShell/Python/Java)
· Understanding of Cloud/Virtualization technologies (VMware, XenApp, XenDesktop, AppV, etc.)
· Be an expert in leading cloud solutions (ie. Azure, AWS, GCC), architecture, related technologies and their interdependencies.
· Understanding of Hardware Asset Management “HAM” and Software Asset Management “SAM” industry best practices.
· Expert at problem solving and root cause analysis.
· Positive, upbeat attitude with a flexible and pro-active approach to the working environment and the ability to work well independently and with others.
· Enjoy working in a High Energy, fast-paced environment that is subject to constant change.
· Professional, articulate, and personable with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay + Bonus
- Stock Options
- 100% Employer Paid Benefits for Employee for Dental, Medical Insurance, Vision, Life, STD, LTD
- 401k with Employer Matching Contributions
- Employer HSA Contribution
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application and the opportunity to meet you!