DIRECTOR SERVICES APAC
- Sydney, NSW, au
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Due to a promotion of the current incumbent, Snow is looking to recruit a talented individual to the role of Director, Professional Services for our ASIA Pac markets. The overall responsibility of the Professional Services Director is to contribute to the increased growth of Snow’s market share of the Asia Pacific operating Market and develop the Professional Services & Partner practices.
He/she will lead from the front and develop and successfully implement Snow’s Professional Services business, end-to-end strategy, and the go to market model for the Professional Services delivery in the regional market in very close alignment with the other global operating theatres.
This role is responsible for P&L management of the Professional Services business within the market unit, including an emphasis on the broader role as part of the regional leadership team, and a key member of the Global Professional Services organisation.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Effect change and create and install relationships that drive customer success.
- Drive the profitable growth of the BU within the Asia Pac market through the delivery of Professional Services on time and in budget.
- Build a global network and develop an internal ecosystem to raise the profile of the BU and gear relationships with Partners through effective communication.
- Take full P&L responsibility for the Professional Services in the region.
- Hit targets that contribute to overall profitable growth of license sales and Professional Services.
- Be the key driver and sponsor of the mid- and long-term strategy for the business.
- C-level engagement with customers; promoting Snow in the market and acting as an ambassador for the business in the market.
- Ensure that customers and partners delight in their engagement with Snow
- Increase win rates of key deals.
- Adhere to an effective risk management process to minimize escalations and to optimize project profitability.
- Make Professional Services an integral part of the region’s overall business activities and build strength & scale.
- Support license sales by providing deep solution expertise through the Professional Services organisation.
- Closely align with license sales and global Professional Services and support corporate initiatives
- Lead and develop a world-class organisation that is capable of delivering best practices in all Professional Services engagements, meeting or exceeding targets as well as meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Contribute to the achievement of Snow’s strategic goals and the business direction as a member of the regional leadership team.
- Position and deliver consulting services offerings, drive customer deployments, ensuring delivery on and within budget.
- Have delivered engagements, be referenceable.
- Enable a performance culture, attracting and retaining top talent.
- Foster and nurture a positive working environment, keeping an active focus on the core company values and culture.
- Knowledge of and/or experience within the software industry working for small fast growth and larger organisations.
- SAM experience preferred.
- Solid track record in building a professional services organisation, and delivering world class professional services.
- Track record in delivering successful project implementations.
- Demonstrated business impact in a rapidly growing environment with effective stakeholder management.
- Track record in running similar or larger scope and size.
- Advantage: track record in running an implementation business as part of a software company.
- Advantage: Deep understanding of enterprise software, e.g. application servers, database servers, datacenter and virtualisation as well as the software that runs in such environments.
- Strong understanding of the market; insight into the market, it’s complexities, business opportunity, segmentation and strong ability to develop, implement and drive field services strategy that maximizes that opportunity for Snow and aggressively grows revenue.
- Drive for execution – achieves results by taking initiative, setting challenging goals, and holding people accountable: plans and directs the business to ensure it is aligned with strategic direction of Snow, simplifies complexity to ensure clear focus on quality and speed of execution, meets overall financial targets and leads from the front.
- Excellent communication and highly developed interpersonal skills, with strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization and obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly – a strong team player who contributes to overall success of Snow.
- Strong leadership qualities and a transformational leader who is able to lead, develop, motivate and empower a high performing team who contribute to the success of Snow and increasing its software market share.
- Motivation & engagement - An individual with passion and enthusiasm who will embrace this great opportunity to lead Snow’s Professional Services successfully into its next phase. Highly energized and demonstrating maturity/credibility in the way they manage their business.
- Strong personal impact and gravitas – able to present the appropriate image as an ambassador for the business both internally and externally and quickly gain acceptance/earn credibility. An individual who can lead the services business with confidence and maturity, ensuring that not only is there strong capability within the unit, but also that services broader reputation and profile with the business and the marketplace is positive and high.
- Intellectual horsepower - Has high intellect and demonstrates high levels of emotional intelligence in working with others both internally and externally.
- High level of integrity and ethical approach and able to instill trust and a transparent way of doing business across the matrix.
- Change agility – An individual who champions change and leads by example through business change initiatives whilst continuing to successfully execute the business plan objectives and grow consulting services revenue.
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally and able to navigate and effectively manage his/her business successfully in an organization across borders, understanding and respecting cultural diversity and operating successfully within that framework.
- Business acumen - Able to quickly understand the business, its issues, take ownership and develop and execute a strategy with the team that positively transforms the business and drives operational excellence and increased revenues. Strong business and commercial acumen and strategic agility.
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer service delivery and supporting and driving our customers’ business success.
- Ability to nurture innovation and create an environment that encourages creativity and positive risk taking.
· 2-3 currently (Team of 6 overall) with plans to expand.
· Asia Pacific, inclusive of India
What we offer
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a very positive daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application. Please apply in English..
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.