SAP SERVICES CONSULTANT
- Sydney, NSW, au
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Part of the primary role for SAP Services is to enable the sales team to successfully deliver the Snow optimizer for SAP (SAP Optimizer) solution accurately and effectively to our customers. As part of the Services team, it is your responsibility to become an SAP Optimizer technical and license evangelist. You will be based in Sydney to cover Australia and New Zealand, but there will also be possibility to deliver work across the APAC region. Snow Software is a constantly evolving organization, with new technologies and processes. Because of this, the role may involve creating documentation for new products, presentations and training.
In this role you will be responsible for many technical aspects of the pre- and post-sales cycle for the SAP Optimizer product, including technical demonstrations, implementation at the customer as well as helping to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
The role will consist of working with large enterprises deploying SAP software to help them in better managing their SAP-users and licenses, contracts and use/access of engines. You will work with other members of the SAP Products Sales and Services teams. You will help our customers by providing insights into the actual SAP license usage in their environments leading to significant money opportunities by optimizing their license assignment and utilization. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Conduct Company / Product Presentations.
- Prepare and present product demonstrations.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend proof of concept opportunities.
- Assist in developing Sales Proposals and Price Quotations.
- Prepare and provide input for technical sections of RFPs/ RFQs.
- Provide implementation and optimization services.
- Project and time manage the delivery of projects.
- Communicate with our software engineering group on issues identified from field observations and customer questions/feedback.
- You will be working with regional and global partners of Snow Software to support their sales success.
- 5+ years of SAP Basis experience and/or SAP Security and Authorizations experience.
- Should have significant background in SAP ECC, user administration and the Solution Manager, preferably knowledge of technical installations and interconnected satellite systems interconnectivity a big plus.
- Solid working knowledge of SAP architecture including users, SAP software licensing, engines and SAP ERP applications.
- Understanding of the link between transaction codes, user authorization, user profiles, and license entitlements.
- Understanding of the concepts of indirect usage, digital access, S/4 HANA, and SAP Cloud offerings and their license implications.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) essential.
- Advantage: Deep understanding and experience of the SAP licensing options and experience with SAP agreements, contract definitions and addendums.
- Advantage: Understanding and experience with the User authority process as well as governance, risk and compliance in the SAP estate.
What we offer
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a very positive daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application. Please apply in English..
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.