Channel Sales Manager ANZ
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
This is a strategic role required to drive sales and business growth through our ANZ partnerships in support of the company’s revenue goals.
Based in Sydney, the role will manage sales across Partners SMB business (channel revenue) and apply insight gained having worked for relevant enterprise software organisations, or related service providers, to drive Snow’s industry and technology propositions with partnerships to generate incremental revenue opportunities.
Reporting into the ANZ Sales Director, and in close alignment with the Partner, Business Development, Marketing and Professional Services teams, the role will be responsible for the successful execution of the regional partner sales strategy. Activities will include sales management, sales enablement, joint solution development & go to market strategy. Ultimately identifying, developing and driving pipeline with a select list of Partners to discover and deliver incremental, partner-originated revenue opportunities for the ANZ region.
To achieve these objectives, the successful candidate must work cross-functionally through the various teams and support departments displaying direction and leadership to define and advance the overall business goals.
- Manage and support sales across the partner driven channel
- Ability to advocate and represent the value of the Snow Platform to a broad and diverse range of prospective customers.
- Review and develop Snow partner strategy for improved structured and programmatic execution
- Regularly review and adjust strategies based on shifts in technology and market trends.
- Assume responsibility for specific Partner business and go to market plan. developing a scalable, repeatable model driving platform sales & strategic interest with key Partners.
- Identify, qualify, recruit, enable, develop and manage productive partnerships.
- Build deeper, more strategic and sustainable partnerships with existing Partners.
- Ensure commitment from Partners for pipeline generation and revenue goals, focus and capabilities.
- Support presentations, proposal/tender responses and early stage joint customer meetings.
- Engage and build internal cooperative relationships with the Sales function to ensure alignment with vertical business plans and to develop solutions, go-to-market and engagement model
- Engage with cross-functional resources to develop solutions, go-to-market and engagement model – presales, professional services, business development & marketing.
- Accountability for successful partner business plan execution, through proactive engagement, regular team meetings, conference calls, and reviews.
- Ensure effective pipeline management & sales forecasting.
- 5+ years of software solution sales experience, which may include systems integrator and technology partnerships.
- Demonstrable network of senior level contacts in Value Added Resellers and proven experience of leveraging these relationships to build mutually beneficial partnerships to drive revenue.
- Proven and demonstrable experience of driving high value sales through partners, delivering increased revenue, brand awareness and customer success.
- Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional sales, marketing and product management teams to achieve company and departmental objectives
- Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic plans with partner/company executives and challenging the status quo.
- Proven history of analysing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results.
- Ability to excel in a team environment which emphasizes total cooperation and mutual respect.
- Solid analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of sales success with ability to meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Outstanding presentation, verbal and writing skills and ability to communicate complex ideas effectively across a wide range of audience levels and functions.
- Superb organization and time management skills. Ability to multitask effectively and prioritize against rapid timelines and competing priorities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) essential
- Strong desire to succeed.
This is a chance to get in the door and grow in the team. The role offers progression through sales to reginal and enterprise positions. It’s a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.