- Chicago, IL, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Reporting in to the Senior Director of Pre-Sales Engineering, you will be responsible for aligning Snow’s Software solution to customers’ business and technical requirements throughout the complete sales and customer lifecycle. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, energetic, high growth environment and will be very target focused.
- Assist sales in managing the RFI/RFP and discovery processes
- Drive the Prove Value phase of selling including delivering successful proof of concept efforts connecting to tangible business outcome(s)
- Provide current and relevant subject matter expertise regarding Snow’s market
- Work closely with customers to reinforce the solution value proposition and to provide them a high-level understanding of proposed solution
- Communicate with the product team regarding any issues or feature requests that are impacting prospects and existing customers
- Ensure that the appropriate handoff occurs to the Customer Success Team when a prospect becomes a customer
- Assist Marketing in delivering pertinent white papers and participating in market events
- 5+ years experience in a "customer facing" environment.
- Knowledge and/or pre-sales experience with Software Asset Management (SAM) a plus.
- Experience with related solutions such as Microsoft SCCM, ServiceNow, Altiris, etc. a plus.
- Strong presentation skills to technical and business audiences (onsite, conference or seminar).
- Ability to map customer’s high level business problems to our product solution and value.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline desired.
- Strong documentation skills (Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint) are required.
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.