DATA GATHERER (English speaking)
- Barcelona, Spain
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations from wasting money by overpaying for the software they use, today and in the future. We help our customers optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through effective delivery of our market leading SAM (Software Asset Management) solutions. (www.snowsoftware.com)
- The company is one of the fastest growing in this industry.
- From our 17 offices, worldwide we service over 5000 organizations and currently have more than 10 million licenses sold.
- Our revenue has steadily increased with approximately 60% per year.
- We offer a stable, yet dynamic, environment where those who are willing and able to work hard to reach targets can gradually grow their skills and knowledge.
- Build our prospecting data base with more qualified contacts and contact details.
- Using search engines, Salesforce, LinkedIn and a variety of tools.
- Evaluating and assessing profiles and information to ensure it maps with our targeted personas.
- Calling switchboard numbers that you have gathered, validating contact details of decision makers.
- Uploading and transmitting your verified data into Salesforce.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
- A focused and agile mind. You need to be a hunter and a “data detective” to find new ways to gather information from various channels.
- Patience and a ‘never give up’ attitude.
- Attention to detail. This will be a fast-paced environment and quality is of utmost importance to us.
- High willingness to produce and a strong work ethic.
WHO YOU ARE
- You can easily demonstrate or show us that you have been quite productive and persistent in your current and/or previous jobs.
- You like to work in a position where there is a high level of repetition and routines, even though you will always contact new prospects and at times the messaging will be different as well.
- You value a job where you can stay and steadily produce for a long period of time.
- You have a good familiarity with computers and high willingness to find and try new tools and applications that could benefit your production.
- A Self-starter; motivated; energetic; you can roll up your sleeves to deliver on objectives.
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic team environment
- Fluent in written and spoken German.
- The main language within the company is English and you need to handle it well.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract (with 6-month probation period).
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Private health insurance.
- Centrally located offices.
- A highly giving and collaborative workplace.