Physical Therapist (Home Care)
- Stamford Ave, Stamford, CT 06902, USA
Our organization is rapidly expanding our home care division and we are offering a great opportunity for a career growth for a practicing Physical Therapist. The ideal person we are looking for is someone who has a strong desire to work with individuals and provide quality care. You will be doing residential home visits to patients on a day to day basis. The Physical Therapist will be seeing no more than 5 patients per day. We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Assures continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by designing home exercise programs; instructing patients, families, and caregivers in home exercise programs; recommending and/or providing assistive equipment; recommending outpatient or home health follow-up programs.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects hospital operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Location - Lower Fairfield County Connecticut
Compensation - 85-100k + sign on bonus
Must have valid Driver’s License
Active DEA license
Strong work ethic
Graduate of accredited Physical Therapy program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.