Independent Asian Financials Analyst
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Employees can work remotely
Smartkarma connects independent investment research analysts to institutional asset managers, such as sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds, pension funds, boutiques and family offices. Smartkarma’s cloud-based platform leverages the latest in technology to provide a network for independent research analysts to curate and share research in an innovative and new way.
- Independent analysts covering more than 2,400 companies across 15 Asian markets, now contribute to Smartkarma’s cloud-based platform.
- Insights are published daily with active minute-by-minute discussions, where themes and ideas are debated, discussed and questioned among a community of experts, in real time.
- Over 200 leading institutional asset managers have subscribed, including sovereign wealth funds, global asset managers, hedge funds, boutiques and family offices, worldwide.
- Our top 10 clients alone have over $13.5 trillion under management. Since inception in late 2014, Smartkarma’s presence has quickly grown from its Singapore global headquarters to London, Frankfurt and New York. Our investors include Sequoia Capital, one of the world’s most successful technology venture capital firms, Singapore Exchange (SGX), Wavemaker Partners, Jungle Ventures and Spring Seed.
Smartkarma is looking for exceptional firms and individuals to provide independent, unbiased insight on Asian financials companies (banks, insurance, consumer lenders, Fintech etc) to our clients.
Our Insight Providers write on equity, credit, sector and macro themes. Our model is simple: clients pay a single subscription fee to access all insight on Smartkarma, and Insight Providers are paid monthly based on their Quantified Value Add. Insight Providers can additionally monetize client interactions via Premium Services and participate in Smartkarma Originals.
We provide a holistic solution for Insight Providers, large and small: from publishing, to distribution, to simplifying the monetization of your research. Our platform enables Insight Providers to interact real-time with clients as well as each other and we provide comprehensive analytics on your performance versus peers.
Only applications on Smartkarma's website (https://www.smartkarma.com/home/insight-providers/) will be accepted.
Firms or individuals with a minimum of 10 years experience on the buy/sell-side covering Asian financials companies (banks, insurance, consumer lenders, Fintech etc).
Ability to write differentiated insights.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.