Senior C# Engineer
- 2810 Caribou Ct, Carlsbad, CA 92010, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SET is a leading manufacturer of LTE/5G-based advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) solutions based in Carlsbad, CA. The company is entering an aggressive growth phase based on a proven track record delivering successful meter-to-cash value to water utilities. SET delivers the newest-generation, LTE, secure, Cloud-based SaaS solutions that provide water utilities with recurring operating savings, safety improvements, regulatory compliance, and improved customer satisfaction.
SET participates in a robust, well-defined, multi-billion global market opportunity for AMI. The SET solution frees water utilities to both 1) augment existing AMI/AMR systems with LTE-based solutions 2) replace aging AMI/AMR infrastructure with LTE-based AMI/IOT networks that leverage a broad ecosystem of suppliers.
SET is growth oriented and profitable. The company proudly stands on a five-year successful operating history and is abundantly backed by a leading, global private equity firm.
SET products include fully-integrated, battery-operated, cellular endpoint transceivers and valves, installation tools, LTE network infrastructure, and award-winning cloud software and APIs for head-end, MDMS, CIS, CX, and payment.
SET is leveraging significant, core intellectual property in hardware, software, and network integration. SET eliminates the vendor lock-in experienced with current competitive systems, offering North American water utilities the power of choice by delivering next-generation AMI/IOT solutions compatible with any installed base or new water meters. SET takes full responsibility for the resultant network operation and performance with best-of-class dependability, quality and customer service.
As a senior C# engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to build critical components at the foundation of the SET products. You will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders across the product and engineering teams to build upon feature requests, running your changes on AWS, as well as scaling your solutions as we continue to rapid expand the business. You will be responsible for taking on efforts to learn and improve existing services, expand the current infrastructure to leverage AWS tools as well as perform code reviews and follow best practice methods.
- Define, configure, automate, and execute new services on the SET systems solution including head end, network, endpoints, portal, and install tools.
- Build .Net Core SET APIs that will be leveraged by third-party integrations
- Write maintainable, self-documenting code, as well as perform code reviews and participate in design discussions
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to refine requirements as well as implement and maintain a well-designed solution
- Maintain services and stability of changes in AWS as code is deployed and used in production
- 5+ years of software engineering experience with a proven track record of shipping high-quality production features on schedule
- Familiar with AWS services and scalability of changes on the cloud
- Experience collaborating with peer stakeholders to deliver complex technical projects
- Unquestioned high-integrity, high-reliability, strong work ethic
- Undergraduate degree
Competitive base salary and vacation. Medical, dental, vision healthcare coverage.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.