HR Operations Specialist
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Smaato's digital ad tech platform is a completely omnichannel, self-serve monetization solution and ad server. Our controls make monetization simple. Publishers can bring their first-party data and manage all inventory in one place. Marketers get access to the highest-quality inventory so they can reach audiences around the world and on any device. Smaato is headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in Hamburg, New York City, Beijing and Singapore. Learn more at smaato.com.
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding processes, including new employees’ orientation, benefits, and system updates.
- Act as a trusted sparring partner and advisor on employment law & compliance topics
- Prepare promotions, merit increases, transfer, employment letters, termination letters, and other HR correspondence as required to manage the employee lifecycle
- Conduct HR orientation and all new hires in the region, including policy overviews and new hire processes.
- Maintain & update monthly payroll into HRIS and file with the highest accuracy.
- Administer and manage benefit plans including liaising with the provider, processing new enrolments, changes, terminations, monthly billing and reconciliation processes, claims’ paperwork, and responding to employee inquiries.
- Manage and maintain human resources business administration responsibilities for the APAC region including employee personnel records for the full employee life-cycle, e.g., PTO management and hourly employee time-tracking, immigration documentation, workers compensation, HRIS data management, employee handbook, the employee offers and amendments, employment verifications, variable pay etc.
- Assist with special projects and ad hoc tasks as required
- Bachelors in human resources or equivalent practical experiences relevant to the job duties
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resources experience handling employee-related processes, preferably in the digital media industry
- A proven track record of working under multiple cultural backgrounds within the APAC region and strong knowledge of APAC labor law and policies is a plus
- Experienced in performing office administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, organizing team events, overseeing office & administrative projects
- Knowledge of employment laws that allow clarifying conversation with institutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both in spoken and written
- You are a team player who is motivated by an international work environment you must also feel comfortable working on tasks independently!
We would prefer you to join us within a month's time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.