- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Smaato, the global in-app advertising platform, drives the technology that keeps apps free. Smaato’s full-featured mobile ad server empowers apps of all sizes to reach their full monetization potential by connecting them with the world’s top advertisers.
Our global headquarters are in San Francisco, California, and we have additional offices in Berlin, Hamburg, New York, Shanghai, and Singapore. Smaato’s employees (better known as Smaaties) represent 45 unique nationalities. You know you will fit in at Smaato if you are passionate about mobile technology and want to work on a product that influences the daily lives of people around the world.
Interested? Learn more at smaato.com.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our international Human Resources department and manage day-to-day operations of the recruiting cycle in APAC, and support in HR Operations. This person will work closely with the Global Recruiting Manager.
This role adds value to our organization by sourcing candidates through various channels, conducting screening calls and liaising with the hiring manager to keep them updated. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.The ideal candidate will have profound experience in hiring for technical roles, e.g. software engineers, as well as a good understanding of HR operational tasks to support the Senior Manager, Human Resources APAC in administrative tasks.
Ultimately, your focus will be the creation of strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
What You’ll Do
- Followthrough with the 360° recruiting cycle of development staffing needs from intake briefing to employment offer extension of job openings in Hyderabad and Pune
- Coordinate with hiring managers to conduct briefing meetings on staffing needs, write job advertisements, and create scorecards that allow an objective rating of candidates’ interview performance
- Passive sourcing of potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms, professional networks)
- Inform the HR Coordinator about required interview schedules
- Sift applicants’ information in our Applicant Tracking System including resumes, cover letters, and other application details
- Guide candidates through their interview journey at Smaato, be their go-to-person to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Constantly improve and propose (new) employer branding initiatives
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centres or other events
- Strict adherence to process guidelines in our ATS to ensure the recruiting team can present realistic and truthful metrics
- Perform background checks of shortlisted candidates
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Support the payroll and maintenance of employee data in our HRIS BambooHR
- Research labor law topics to ensure compliance with regulations
- Support the Senior Manager, Human Resources on ad hoc projects as required
- 2+ years of work experience in a recruiting function
- Well versed with passive sourcing channels (e.g., LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Medium, Meetups and GitHub)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- First experience in HR operational tasks, e.g. employee data handling, payroll assistance
- Familiarity with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to organize e.g., job posts, metrics, and reviews
- Full business proficiency in English, Mandarin preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the natural ability to build rapport easily
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or a relevant field preferred