Office Assistant (m/f/d)
- Hamburg, Germany
Smaato’s Digital Advertising Technology Platform gives publishers the controls to deliver seamless, tailored, and engaging experiences for their audiences and advertisers. Advanced targeting capabilities and competitive intelligence help publishers optimize their monetization strategy to create data-driven experiences and reach their full revenue potential. Founded in 2005, Smaato is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with additional offices in Hamburg, New York, Shanghai, and Singapore. Learn more at www.smaato.com.
Smaato is seeking a top-notch Office Assistant to join our global team and support our local Office Manager in the daily business at our beautiful Hamburg office on the 19th floor of the Emporio building in the heart of the city center. The Office Assistant is a team player who takes pride in mastering all little details, presentation and organization. Putting your customers middle and center comes naturally to you, and you are comfortable working with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
This position is limited to 1.5 years initially and will have a working schedule of 25 to 30 hours per week.
What You'll Do
- Foster and drive a positive, inclusive, fun, transparent, collaborative, safe and professional environment at the Smaato San Francisco branch office
- Complete office opening procedures and manage day-to-day office operations
- Direct front office administration and visitor relations
- Manage main line phone system and screen/direct incoming calls
- Sort and organize incoming office mail and manage office mailings
- Maintain office areas and equipment, facilities, office supplies, furniture, etc.
- Schedule meetings for interviews, internal meetings and executives
- Administration and preparatory accounting of the petty cash register
- Send local and regional e-mail communications regarding office updates and events
- Plan and coordinate office celebrations, internal and external events and new hire preparations in close cooperation with the global office management team
- Coordinate office commuter transportation tickets program
- Facilitate Smaato branded merchandise and business cards
- Build relationships with local vendors and direct vendor relations related to office management
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Ideally 1 year of relevant experience, e.g. in a customer service role
- High level attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Excellent MS office skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team and across other functional areas
- Full business proficiency in both German and English