Junior Account Manager, Demand (f/m/d) - Maternity leave cover for 12-14 months
- Hamburg, Germany
Smaato, the global in-app advertising platform, drives the technology that keeps apps free. Smaato’s full-featured mobile ad server empowers apps of all sizes to reach their full monetization potential by connecting them with the world’s top advertisers.
Our global headquarters are in San Francisco, California, and we have additional offices in Berlin, Hamburg, New York, Shanghai, and Singapore. Smaato’s employees (better known as Smaaties) represent 45 unique nationalities. You know you will fit in at Smaato if you are passionate about mobile technology and want to work on a product that influences the daily lives of people around the world.
Interested? Learn more at smaato.com.
We are hiring a Junior Account Manager (m/f/d) for our Sales Demand team on a 12-14 months contract.
In this role you will be responsible for managing and growing a diverse portfolio of buy-side clients and develop meaningful long-term relationships. Therefore, a proactive and solution-oriented Sales Professional, with a passion for continuous learning and ability to apply their commercial and technical knowledge to drive results, is needed.
What You’ll Do
- Create transparent and engaged partnerships by achieving client objectives through consultative selling techniques
- Lead operational day-to-day communication, weekly calls and quarterly business reviews to secure new revenue opportunities and provide detailed feedback on Smaato publisher inventory
- Analyze KPIs to identify and unlock further revenue potentials for your demand partners
- Take charge of internal communication and coordination to realize revenue opportunities or solve technical challenges
- Analyze revenue and performance data daily to ensure targets are on track and to proactively provide solutions if targets are missed or projected to be off
- Work closely with Product Management, Marketing, Business Development Demand, and the Sales Supply team to reinforce key partnerships and opportunities
- First work experience in account management
- Ideally, you are familiar with the digital, web, mobile advertising or media industry
- Strong customer relationship skills with a solid sense of what your clients need
- Your flagship is defined through a high affinity in numbers and the ability to analyse, organize, and multitask
- You can provide solid examples of your excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Full business proficiency in English is required, further language skills are a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite with impeccable Excel and PPT skills, Salesforce preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or a similar field is preferred
- Being highly self-motivated, resilient, target driven, confident and determined will boost your career at Smaato!
Smaato’s modern Hamburg office offers an incredible 360° view over Hamburg’s city center and harbor, and is decorated with lounges, relax, and gaming rooms, including Football tables, PS4 consoles and guitar hero. In this office, we conduct in-house hackathons, in which everyone can participate!
Our unique and diverse company culture is shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline. Our employees’ loyalty, efforts, and commitment, we reward with numerous incentive and training programs, career development opportunities, regular team events, fresh fruit & snacks, quarterly massages, and fun activities.
Despite our growth over the past decade, we maintained flat hierarchies and short decision paths - much like in our start-up time. We have introduced flexible working hours, a home office regulation, and other work-life-balance options.
The salaries are market competitive and in addition we offer benefits such as a company pension plan and the HVV ProfiTicket (public transit ticket for Hamburg) or equivalent.
A Buddy-Program offers new employees from abroad assistance for their start in a new country.