Fall Intern (Paid)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Smaato is the global real-time advertising platform for mobile publishers and app developers. Smaato runs the world’s largest independent mobile ad exchange and has been pioneering innovative, mobile-first solutions for publishers since 2005.
Smaato’s SPX is a global, intelligent, and free to use self-service platform built to solve the mobile monetization challenge for its over 90,000 mobile app developers and publishers. The company’s worldwide reach and extensive network of demand partners provides a massive inventory of advertisers with one single integration. Smaato manages up to 10 billion ads every day around the world, across over 1 billion mobile users each month.
About the role
Smaato’s San Francisco office is looking for an intern to assist with key tasks within multiple functions of the organization. This role offers a broad, hands-on introduction to the world of ad tech and mobile advertising in a truly global context. This Fall Internship has the potential to be extended and possibly convert to full-time employment following graduation.
- Becoming familiar with ad serving, optimization, standard reporting tools - both internal to Smaato and common external tools used in our industry.
- Setting up, verifying and monitoring ad placements.
- Managing approval “whitelists” and “block lists”.
- Maintaining Salesforce.com records.
- Report/analyze/recommend based on day over day performance metrics.
- Attend and contribute to client meetings.
- Rising Junior or Senior in an accredited 4-year university program.
- Must be able to work up to 29 hours average availability per week over a period of 6 months (August - January).
- Proven interest in combining knowledge and interest in technology.
- Strong written and oral communication, problem-solving, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Hard-working team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working directly and collaboratively with others.
Perks of being a Smaatie
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline. We reward this with numerous incentive programs, regular team events, fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and meals in the office and fun activities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths much like start-up environments.
- Competitive salaries and generous benefits package including public commuter cost reimbursement, 401(k) plan and 9 paid holidays per year.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance options.
- Wellness program and fitness reimbursement credit.
- Weekly catered lunches as well as summer/winter company wide parties.
- Working in a beautiful, modern and sophisticated office located in the heart of San Francisco's Union Square.
Be part of an empowered, innovative Smaato team changing the mobile world, and send us your application now!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.