Senior Account Manager, Demand Partnerships
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Smaato is the global real-time advertising platform for mobile publishers and app developers. Smaato runs the world’s largest independent mobile ad exchange and has been pioneering innovative, mobile-first solutions for publishers since 2005.
Smaato’s SPX is a global, intelligent, and free to use self-service platform built to solve the mobile monetization challenge for its over 90,000 mobile app developers and publishers. The company’s worldwide reach and extensive network of demand partners provides a massive inventory of advertisers with one single integration. Smaato manages up to 10 billion ads every day around the world, across over 1 billion mobile users each month.
Smaato is looking for a Senior Account Manager who will work and support our growing DSP business. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in a fun and fast paced energetic environment with immense growth potential.
- Day to day lead for managing top tier accounts.
- Working closely with our demand partners to optimize their current spending, while maximizing their potential by conducting weekly calls and have an open line of constant communication.
- Manage multiple, strategic DSP relationships by providing on-call support and proactively finding ways to grow the account by making optimization recommendations and/or highlighting areas of opportunity.
- Manages senior level accounts for Smaato.
- Exceed individual and team sales goals.
- Serve as the main point of contact with our various partners to give them as much transparency into their performance and needs as possible, including building custom reports and hosting Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Clearly communicating to internal teams regarding revenue opportunities and executing on them in a timely fashion.
- Analyze revenue and performance data on a daily basis to ensure targets are on track and to proactively provide solutions if targets are missed or projected to be off.
- Work on identifying new approaches to solving problems as well as new processes to improve team workflows.
- Assist in training other Account Managers.
- Attends local conferences.
- Work cross functionally with Business Development, Sales Engineering, Market
- Quality, and Revenue Operations teams.
- Utilize various sales tools including Salesforce and internal dashboards.
- 3+ years of previous Account Management experience at a digital/web/mobile advertising/media company, with solid understanding of advertising terminologies and pricing structures (CPA, CPC, CPM, etc).
- Working knowledge of ad servers and optimization platforms a PLUS, but not required.
- Pro-active, autonomous go-getter who takes ownership and is accountable for all his/her work.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to analyze and optimize opportunities to maximize ROI.
- Capable of prioritizing tasks and switch gears on the fly.
- Comfortable dealing with clients in a professional manner, including presentations and hosting conference calls.
- Startup experience a PLUS.
- BA or BS from an accredited 4 year university.
- Acts as a role model to the AM team.
Perks of being a Smaatie
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline. We reward this with numerous incentive programs, regular team events, fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and meals in the office and fun activities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths much like start-up environments
- Competitive salaries and generous benefits package including 100% employer paid health, dental, life and vision insurance, public commuter cost reimbursement, fsa, hsa, 401(k) plan. 21 days paid vacation and sick time, 2 paid floating holidays, 9 paid holidays and employee discount and supplemental benefit options through ADP.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance options.
- Wellness program and fitness reimbursement credit.
- Weekly catered breakfasts and lunches as well as summer/winter company wide parties
- Working in a beautiful, modern and sophisticated office located in the heart of San Francisco's Union Square.
Be part of an empowered, innovative Smaato team changing the mobile world, and send us your application now!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.