Manager, Direct Demand – China / 商务经理，直接需求方业务拓展 – 中国
- Shanghai, China
Smaato China is a Wholly Foreign-Owned Entity of Smaato Pte. Ltd., which is called Yu Guang Information Technologies (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers – including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly. Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore.
Smaato中国是Smaato Pte. Ltd.的外商独资企业，公司名为誉广信息科技（上海）有限公司。
Smaato 是面向移动发行商和应用开发商的全球实时广告平台。Smaato 运营着世界最大的独立移动广告交易平台，自 2005 年开始一直从事创新、移动优先型解决方案的开拓工作。Smaato 欧洲办事处位于德国汉堡，亚太地区办事处位于新加坡。
We are looking for an independent individual to work in our Direct Demand - China team.
This role will report to Demand Director - APAC. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in joining a young and dynamic team in a start-up environment with immense growth potential of mobile marketing.
● Identify, penetrate, set up and grow new verticals and GEO’s
● Proactively generate new business and grow pipeline by acquiring key brand and performance advertisers (CPM/CPC/CPI/CPA/CPL)
● Establish strong rapport with key agency people and senior level staff in Agency Trading Desks
● Serve as advocate for clients by identifying clients’ needs and opportunities, providing market-specific advice and global best practices
● Develop short and long term revenue strategies that deliver significant revenue growth
● Work day-to-day in resolving campaign issues with Ad Operations team
● Develop work plan with ad-operations team on optimizing clients’ campaigns
● Have a depth understanding of clients’ business, competition and latest industry news and trends
● 对接品牌和效果广告主（CPM / CPC / CPI / CPA / CPL），积极创造新业务并拓展渠道
● 与Agency和Agency Trading Desks的客户建立良好的关系
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
● Demonstrated experience in successfully driving revenue streams with agencies and direct advertisers in the digital advertising space and be able to demonstrate strong existing relationships in the space
● With wide network relationship with agencies, agency trading desks (ATDs) and direct brand advertisers
● A highly energetic person with excellent communication and people skills, someone who is organized and wants to work hard to be a part of the next big technology success story.
● Strong analytical skills and an understanding of key online metrics –CPI, CPA, CPM, CPC
● Good understanding of how agencies plan, buy and measure performance of digital and programmatic advertising campaigns in China
● A demonstrable record exceeding revenue goals and driving new businesses
● Having strong understanding of ad-tech ecosystem with granular understanding of Real-Time Bidding (RTB) and Supply-Side Platform (SSP), Demand-Side Platform (DSP), ad exchanges, ad networks business can be an advantage
● Highly customer oriented with strong interpersonal & communication skills
● Systematic way of working combined with a strong “can do” attitude and never take NO from client as an answer
● Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote; experience of Salesforce is a plus
● 熟练操作Excel，PowerPoint和Keynote; 会使用Salesforce者优先考虑
● Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking.
● Self-motivated and result-focused.
● Competitive salary and incentive program
● Comprehensive health care
● Training programs and career development opportunities
● Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
● Regular team activities and events
● A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline
● Position is based in Shanghai and candidate required a valid pass to work in Shanghai
● To complete your application, please submit resume in both English and Chinese
● Office location: Zhongshan Park area
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy working in a fast-paced technology based environment, we are interested in hearing from you. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.