- Singapore, Singapore
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers – including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly. Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore. Learn more at
We are looking for an independent individual to work in our Supply - APAC team. A Sales Associate adds most value by supporting the team and acting as the team backbone. This means carrying out a wide range of tasks that are integral for prospecting, qualifying, generating new sales leads specifically for the global market.
Good Sales Associates are eager to learn and want to be part of the new experience in assisting our Supply team in identifying and researching new app developers and publishers that will influence and contribute to the success of growing our Supply side Business.
The Sales Associate will report to Supply Vice President. This position is primarily based in Singapore. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in a fun and fast paced energetic environment with an immense growth potential of mobile marketing.
- Provides support in searching and identifying of new publishers and app developers
- Provides market research to grow sales pipeline.
- Contributes in meeting Supply team revenue.
- Research on latest industry news and trends.
- Assist in the collation of information for reports of dashboards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/ Bachelor in Marketing or Business
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Love for Mobile Apps
- With one year working experience in sales & marketing.
- Having prior understanding of mobile advertising business can be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both in spoken and written
- A positive & can-do work mind-like attitudes
- Self-motivated individual
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Creative and eager to demonstrate your flair in research analysis
- Capable of taking initiative in your work
- Passionate in widening your horizons in the area of mobile advertising
- Hungry for knowledge and have a great passion to learn
- Competitive salary and incentive program
- Comprehensive health care
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Regular team activities and events
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline
- Position is based in Singapore and candidate required a valid pass to work in Singapore
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy working in a fast-paced technology based environment, we are interested in hearing from you. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.