Front Desk Assistant f/m
- Hamburg, Germany
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers –including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly.
Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore.
- Start date: ASAP
- fixed contract, at least one year
The front desk team at Smaato assures a smooth day-to-day running at our office in Hamburg. This position reveals responsibilities such as office administration, reception tasks, external as well as internal meeting coordination and facilities management.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage reception area; maintain effective telephone and e-mail communications
- Coordinate overall administrative activities
- Basic calendaring/scheduling meetings
- Maintain office areas and equipment, office supplies, furniture, etc.
- Re-stock office supplies, snacks, and refreshments
- Act as point of contact with property manager; request facilities maintenance as needed
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Business fluent in German as well as English
- 2-3 years of experience in team assistance or a related field
- Strong people skills, including the ability to multi-task and to work effectively as part of a team, and across other functional are
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in an international work environment desirable
- First progressive Front Desk experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Excel
Perks of being a Smaatie
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline. We reward this with numerous incentive programs, regular team events, fresh fruit in the office and fun activities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary and incentive programs such as employee shareholder programs, a HVV Proficard (public transit ticket for Hamburg) or equivalent, company pension plan and variable, success-oriented compensation.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- A Buddy-Program that offers new employees from abroad assistance for their start in a new country.
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance options.
- An incredible office space with 360° view of Hamburg City and Harbor, with lounges and gaming rooms with Foosball tables, PS4 consoles and more.