Enterprise Resource Planning Manager (ERP, NetSuite) f/m
- Hamburg, Germany
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers –including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile webpublishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billionunique mobile users monthly.
Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, Singapore and Shanghai, China.
The ERP Manager shows responsibility for the support and development of NetSuite within the Smaato Group by identifying business requirements and evaluating, and recommending changes to meet organizational needs. You will lead the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with the NetSuite configuration.
Your key responsibilities:
- Maintenance and daily management of the NetSuite application
- Primary point of contact to NetSuite Support
- Technical and system administration, including data integration with multiple systems
- Planning, reviewing and customizing NetSuite as needed to meet needs of staff
- Management of User Acceptance testing tasks
- Customization of forms, fields, online forms, and custom records
- System adoption and satisfaction, including training users on the NetSuite application relevant to their jobs
- Provide support to users and maintain proper system access as well as support end user technical requests
- Development and implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure the quality of data and perform regular data audits and resolve of data integrity issues
- Development, functional testing and rollout of customizations, custom objects, new enhancements, application releases and system integration based on user/business needs
- Developing, documenting and following formal policies, procedures and protocols for changes, customization, standards, usage, etc.
- Ownership of understanding and identifying customer requirements and development of systems that
support NetSuite productivity improvements and enforce corporate policies and procedures
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in business-related or technology related fields such as accounting, business, finance or information systems
- Excessive experience with NetSuite financial applications/services or other mid-market accounting/ERP application (Microsoft Dynamics GP)
- Certified NetSuite Administrator
- Hands-on Functional NetSuite ERP Implementation Experience
- Proven strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed aggressive project deadlines with professionalism
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy – ability to transform end-user needs into technical and functional requirements
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Visio and MS Project
- Full proficiency in Business English
- Certified NetSuite Professional
Perks of being a Smaatie
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline.
- We reward this with numerous incentive programs, regular team events, fresh fruit in the office and fun activities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths much like start-up environments.
- Competitive salary and incentive programs such as HVV Proficard (public transit ticket for Hamburg) or equivalent, company pension plan and variable, success-oriented compensation.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- A Buddy-Program that offers new employees from abroad assistance for their start in a new country.
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance options.
- Quarterly massages, and regular company lunches.
- An incredible office space with 360° view of Hamburg City and Harbor, with lounges and gaming rooms with Foosball tables, PS4 consoles and more.