Junior Account Manager, Demand Partnerships f/m
- Hamburg, Germany
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers –including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly.
Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore.
The Account Manager, Demand Partnerships will be responsible for managing and growing a diverse portfolio of buy-side clients and develop meaningful long-term relationships. Therefore, a proactive and solution-oriented sales professional, with a passion for continuous learning and ability to apply their commercial and technical knowledge to drive results, is needed.
Your key responsibilities:
- Create transparent and engaged partnerships by achieving client objectives through consultative selling
- Lead operational day-to-day communication, weekly calls and quarterly business reviews to secure new
revenue opportunities and provide detailed feedback on Smaato publisher inventory.
- Take charge of internal communication and coordination to realize revenue opportunities or solve
- Analyze revenue and performance data daily to ensure targets are on track and to proactively provide
solutions if targets are missed or projected to be off.
- First experience in account management or a similar commercial role.
- You are familiar with the digital, web, mobile advertising or media industry, and knowledgeable of the mobile advertising and RTB landscape.
- Very strong customer relationship skills, also on executive level with the ability to scrutinize client needs.
- Your flagship is defined through a high affinity in numbers and the ability to analyse, organize, and multitask.
- You can provide solid examples of your excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in Business English; German and other languages are advantageously.
- Experience in Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree of economics or a similar field is preferred.
- Being highly self-motivated, resilient, target driven, confident and determined will boost your career at Smaato!
Perks of being a Smaatie
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline.
- We reward this with numerous incentive programs, regular team events, fresh fruit in the office and fun activities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths much like start-up environments.
- Competitive salary and incentive programs such as HVV Proficard (public transit ticket for Hamburg) or equivalent, company pension plan and variable, success-oriented compensation.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- A Buddy-Program that offers new employees from abroad assistance for their start in a new country.
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance options.
- Quarterly massages, and regular company lunches.
- An incredible office space with 360° view of Hamburg City and Harbor, with lounges and gaming rooms with Foosball tables, PS4 consoles and more.