Account Manager, Demand Partnerships f/m
- Hamburg, Germany
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers –including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly.
Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore.
The Account Manager, Demand Partnerships will be responsible for managing and growing a diverse portfolio of buy-side clients and develop meaningful long-term relationships. Therefore, a proactive and solution-oriented sales professional, with a passion for continuous learning and ability to apply their commercial and technical knowledge to drive results, is needed.
- Working closely with our demand partners to optimize their current spending, while maximizing their potential by conducting weekly calls and have an open line of constant communication.
- Manage multiple, strategic DSP relationships by providing on-call support and proactively finding ways to grow the account by making optimization recommendations and/or highlighting areas of opportunity.
- Manages senior level accounts for Smaato.
- Serve as the main point of contact with our various partners to give them as much transparency into their performance and needs as possible, including building custom reports and hosting Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Clearly communicating to internal teams regarding revenue opportunities and executing on them in a timely fashion.
- Analyze revenue and performance data on a daily basis to ensure targets are on track and to proactively provide solutions if targets are missed or projected to be off.
- Profound Account Management experience at a digital/web/mobile advertising/media company, with solid understanding of advertising terminologies and pricing structures (CPA, CPC, CPM, etc).
- BA or BS of economics or similar strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of ad servers and optimization platforms a plus.
- Pro-active, autonomous go-getter who takes ownership and is accountable for all his/her work.
- Proven ability to analyze and optimize opportunities to maximize ROI.
- Capable of prioritizing tasks and switch gears on the fly.
- Comfortable dealing with clients in a professional manner, including presentations and hosting conference calls.
- Startup experience a plus.
Perks of being a Smaatie
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline.
- We reward this with numerous incentive programs, regular team events, fresh fruit in the office and fun activities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths much like start-up environments.
- Competitive salary and incentive programs such as HVV Proficard (public transit ticket for Hamburg) or equivalent, company pension plan and variable, success-oriented compensation.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- A Buddy-Program that offers new employees from abroad assistance for their start in a new country.
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance options.
- Quarterly massages, and regular company lunches.
- An incredible office space with 360° view of Hamburg City and Harbor, with lounges and gaming rooms with Foosball tables, PS4 consoles and more.