Content Marketing Manager / Copywriter f/m
- Hamburg, Germany
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers –including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly.
Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore.
Smaato is looking for an experienced B2B Content Marketing Manager with a love for writing to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will have experience developing content and implementing strategies for sales, growth and product marketing. Working together with a highly-skilled team of designers and marketers, you will help us scale our content marketing initiatives and optimize engagement, lead generation and brand awareness. You possess a high attention to detail, strong communication skills and are a true team player. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Hamburg-based international marketing team, while also closely collaborating with colleagues in the USA, Singapore and Shanghai.
Your key responsibilities:
- Drive and execute Smaato’s content strategy, mapping out the most effective communication for lead generation, sales enablement, brand awareness and industry thought leadership purposes
- Conceptualize, write, edit and proofread content for whitepapers, sales presentations, product releases, emails, videos and website in English
- Work with cross-functional teams (product managers, sales teams, email marketers, designers) to produce relevant and compelling content that meets the needs of our audiences
- Ensure voice, style and brand consistency across messaging
- Measure the effectiveness of our content and consistently optimize our efforts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Several years of experience developing English content for websites, blog posts, sales presentations, whitepapers and product marketing, preferably in a B2B technology setting
- Native-level English; knowledge of German is a plus but not required
- Clear record of successfully launching high-quality products and content
- Proven ability to contribute in a cross-functional workplace, especially across marketing, sales, design, and product management
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Prior people management experience a plus
- Comfortable working in an fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign a plus
Perks of being a Smaatie
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline.
- We reward this with numerous incentive programs, regular team events, fresh fruit in the office and fun activities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths much like start-up environments.
- Competitive salary and incentive programs such as HVV Proficard (public transit ticket for Hamburg) or equivalent, company pension plan and variable, success-oriented compensation.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- A Buddy-Program that offers new employees from abroad assistance for their start in a new country.
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance options.
- Quarterly massages, and regular company lunches.
- An incredible office space with 360° view of Hamburg City and Harbor, with lounges and gaming rooms with Foosball tables, PS4 consoles and more.