Senior Advertising Manager - Mobile Advertising
- Singapore, Singapore
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers – including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly. Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore. Learn more at www.smaato.com.
We are looking for an independent Senior Advertising Sales individual with a proven track record of media advertising sales to join our growing team in Singapore. You are responsible for driving advertising sales revenue in APAC, facilitating the business needs of existing and potential new clients by building and maintaining advertising revenue against established revenue. The candidate must have a real passion for digital media and innovation.
This role will report to Demand Director. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in a fun and fast paced energetic environment with immense growth potential of mobile marketing.
- Deliver on the overall quarterly/ annual sales targets on agencies and direct brand advertisers
- Develop short and long term revenue strategies that deliver significant revenue growth
- Build, retain and grow business opportunites from top agencies and brand advertisers
- Regularly secure client meetings to further sales objectives with clients/agency contacts
- Consistently meet and exceed individual sales targets and other defined KPIs
- Manage all contracts/ agreements/ trading deals.
- Establish strong rapport with senior level staff in Agency Trading Desks
- Lead day-to-day servicing needs of clients including campaign trafficking, reporting and follow up with any additional requests
- Work day-to-day in resolving campaign issues with Ad Operations team
- Serve as advocate for clients by identifying clients’ needs and opportunities
- Develop work plan with ad-operations team on optimizing clients’ campaigns
- Have a depth understanding of clients’ business, competition and latest industry news and trends
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to manage clients' needs and sell-in mobile advertising/marketing strategies
- More than 5 years of experience in hands-on media sales/ ad-tech solution selling
- Prior experience in digital/mobile advertising and programmatic
- Good understanding of how agencies plan, buy and measure performance of digital and programmatic advertising campaigns
- With wide network relationship with agencies, agency trading desks (ATDs) and direct brand advertisers
- A demonstrable record exceeding revenue goals and driving new businesses
- Having strong understanding of ad-tech ecosystem with granular understanding of Real-Time Bidding (RTB) and Supply-Side Platform (SSP), Demand-Side Platform (DSP), ad exchanges, adnetworks business can be an advantage
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken) and additional proficiency in Chinese is an advantage
- Highly customer oriented with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Systematic way of working combined with a strong “can do” attitude and never take NO from client as an answer
- Highly analytical and data savvy with ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote; experience of Salesforce is a plus
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking
- Self-motivated and result-focused
- Competitive salary and incentive program
- Comprehensive health care
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Regular team activities and events
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline
- Position is based in Singapore and candidate required a valid pass to work in Singapore
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy working in a fast-paced technology based environment, we are interested in hearing from you. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.