Legal Intern - China / 法务实习生 - 中国
- Shanghai, China
Smaato China is a Wholly Foreign-Owned Entity of Smaato Pte. Ltd., which is called Yu Guang Information Technologies (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers – including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly. Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore.
Smaato中国是Smaato Pte. Ltd.的外商独资企业，公司名为誉广信息科技（上海）有限公司。
Smaato 是面向移动发行商和应用开发商的全球实时广告平台。自 2005 年开始一直从事创新、移动优先型解决方案的开拓工作。Smaato 欧洲办事处位于德国汉堡，亚太地区办事处位于新加坡。
We are looking for a candidate with a strong legal background and passion for advertising technology to work in our Shanghai office. As a Legal Intern at Smaato, you will work in one of the fastest growing technology industries. We are seeking someone who is detail-oriented and an ambitious team-player who is ready to contribute to the Smaato Legal team’s initiatives that influence all aspects of business. You understand legal and business risks and learn quickly to support a rapidly-growing and innovative business on a global scale.
This is an exciting opportunity to enter the door of the rapidly growing mobile industry and a dynamic start-up team.
● Conduct legal research in areas including international data privacy, product development, intellectual property, securities law, and general corporate compliance and governance.
● Assist in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various corporate documents, including commercial contracts, technology licensing agreements, nondisclosure agreements, and employee handbooks in both Chinese and English.
● Assist in the revision of contract templates, and contract negotiations and redlining.
● File, process, and track legal documents.
● Support Senior Legal Counsels in other legal and corporate projects as needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
● Currently completing a Bachelor / Master of Laws degree.
● At least flexi 16 hours a week in the office.
● Excellent Chinese and English communication skills, both spoken and written. Ability to translate from English to Chinese and from Chinese to English.
● Attention to detail and well-organized.
● Hard-working team player in a fast-paced environment. Comfortable working directly and collaboratively with others. Willing to roll up your sleeves to help your team members and embrace a wide breadth of legal issues.
● Excellent legal research, written and oral communication, problem-solving, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
● Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative and sound business and legal judgment.
● Ability to learn new concepts quickly, as we will provide training.
● We only accept CV in English. Interview will be conducted in English.
● Office location: Zhongshan Park area.
● Start date: 1 August 2018
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy working in a fast-paced technology based environment, we are interested in hearing from you. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.