Manager, Supply Business Development - China / 渠道经理，供应方业务拓展 – 中国
- Shanghai, China
Smaato China is a Wholly Foreign-Owned Entity of Smaato Pte. Ltd., which is called Yu Guang Information Technologies (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers – including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly. Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore.
Smaato中国是Smaato Pte. Ltd.的外商独资企业，公司名为誉广信息科技（上海）有限公司。
We are looking for an independent individual to work in our Supply - CHINA team. A Supply Business Development Manager primarily drives new supply Revenue and plays an active role that involves canvassing, recruiting and educating new media partnerships to engage them in monetization through placement of advertisements on their Mobile Apps/Sites.
Good Supply Business Development Managers are productive hunters with great passion in mobile and advocates mobile marketing activities with new Clients as well as an existing portfolio of established Clients. A highly motivated self-starter, who can drive revenue while gathering the intelligence needed to shape company strategy and goal would be a perfect fit for the role.
The Supply Business Development Manager will report to Business Development Director. This position is primarily based in China with travels to manage Partnership relationships within China. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in joining a young and dynamic team in a start-up environment with immense growth potential of mobile marketing.
- Proactively initiates ventures and mobile strategies regionally
- Develop strategies to engage new Supply partners
- Align business opportunities to establish strong and long-term partnerships
- Client Development in maximizing supply partners’ available inventory and their daily delivery needs
- Facilitate Client on contractual discussions, initial integration support and monitor Client’s satisfaction levels
- Keeping abreast of all business and mobile technology advances in the marketplace
- Represents Smaato at trade-shows and other industry events
- Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales
- Develop customized proposals/promotions for Clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor in Marketing or Business
- Proficiency in MS Office
- With at least 2 years of advertising experience in digital media (interactive/digital/web/mobile advertising/media/telco industry)
- With experience supporting and servicing clients using advertising products and technology
- A demonstrable record exceeding revenue goals and driving new businesses
- Proficient in Mandarin and English, ability to communicate and write in Chinese and English would be required to liase with the APAC team. Any other third languages known can be an advantage
- Having good understanding of ad-tech ecosystem with granular understanding of Real-Time Bidding (RTB) and Supply-Side Platform (SSP), Demand-Side Platform (DSP), ad exchanges, networks business can be an advantage
- Having game publishers resources
- Candidate with more senior experience could be considered for senior role
- 熟练操作MS Office办公软件
- Strong commitment to sales and customer service
- Excellent Chinese and English interpersonal and communication skills, both in spoken and written
- Strong passion in mobile marketing
- A positive & can-do work mind-like attitudes
- Self-motivated individual
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Competitive salary and incentive program
- Comprehensive health care
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Regular team activities and events
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline
- Position is based in Shanghai and candidate requires a valid pass to work in Shanghai
- We only accept CV in English. Interview will be conducted in English
- Office location: Zhongshan Park area
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy working in a fast-paced technology based environment, we are interested in hearing from you. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.